FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
Pre-assembled pump kit to pump acids of 200 l drums (immersion length 1000 mm) or IBCs (immersion length 1200 mm). Comprising drum pump F 430 with mechanical seal, material outer tube polypropylene, commutator motor FEM 4070, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland.
- Pump with mechanical seal
- Pump can be taken apart without tools
- Inner tube with steel core – prevents longitudinal changes at high or low temperatures
- Easy disassembly
- Universally and flexibly applicaple
- Easy to clean as no medium can get into to inner tube
- No carrying-over of the medium – one pump can be used for different media
- Also for adhesive media
- Also for liquids that crystallize or harden
- Boric acid
- Fruit acids
- Phosphoric acid
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid (up to 80%)
- Flow rate: max. 60 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 9,5 mwc
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 600 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 40 mm
- Immersion length: 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Media / Fluids:
- Seal: with mechanical seal
Download Data Sheet: Pump Kits For Acids
You must be logged in to post a comment.