Paragon PA Series centrifugal pump is a single stage, back pull-out, end-suction centrifugal pump. It is available in 41 sizes, from 2×1.25-5 (50×32-130) to 12×10-16 (300×250-400) for heads up to 690 feet and flows to 5300 GPM.
The Paragon PA Series pumps can be used for the following services in the Commercial, Residential, Agricultural, Industrial, Process, Petroleum and Food & Beverage industries:
- Air Conditioning
- Fire Protection
- Pressure Boosting
- Cooling Towers
- Water Treatment & Supply
- Design: DIN 24255.
- Operating Pressure: 150 PSI (1000 kPa) standard, 240 PSI (1600 kPa) optional.
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 225 PSI (1500 kPa) standard, 360 PSI (2400 kPa) optional.
- Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 221°F (105°C) standard, 320°F (160°C) optional.
- Operating Speed: 60 Hz, 1750 & 3500 rpm and 50Hz, 1450 & 2900 rpm.
Component and material
PA SERIES fully complies to both performanceand dimensional standards for the InternationalStandard DIN 24255
- Bearing Housing
- Rugged cast iron constructionwith four bearing housingcovering the complete range offorty nine pumps for maximuminterchargeability.
- Stuffing Box
- Standard stuffing box includes gland packing and lantern ring with internal flushing or single mechanical seal with internal or external flush.
- One piece stainless steel shaft in four sizes covering the complete range of forty nine pumps for maximum interchangeability.
- The cast iron volute casing is heavy duty design with intergrally cast feet, vertical top centreline discharge and axial suction nozzle with cast inlet vane to improve flow into the impeller and reduce required NPSH.
- Double shrouded type, hydraulically balanced and positive drive shaft key and domed impeller lock nut.
- Wear Rings
- Replaceable wear rings are standard on all casings and on rear covers for larger pumps which assures hydraulic performance and reduces maintenance time and cost
- Shaft Sleeve
- Replaceable fully machined, positivelydriven, hook type stainless steel shaftsleeve prevents damage to the shaftfrom gland packing or mechanical sealand reduces maintenance cost.
- Support Foot
- Removable and adjustable support foot provides added rigidity and ease of maintenance.
- All pumps come with grease lubricated ball bearings as standard. Permanently, sealed greased bearings or oil lubricated bearing also available.
|Bronze Fitted||All Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Casing||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Impeller||Bronze||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Wear Ring||Bronze||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Sleeve||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Gland||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel|