FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
Pre-assembled pump kit for food and pharma in ex-version. The pump-kit is ideal for frequent medium changes and is suitable for conveying out of drums, IBCs or tanks. Due to the construction with mechanical seal, the pump can be easily and quickly taken apart into its two main components. This allows good cleanability. Comprising drum pump FP 430 Ex FOOD, outer tube stainless steel, commutator F 460 Ex, hose, hand nozzle, hose connection, compression gland and earth cable.
Table of Contents
- With mechanical seal for sealing the inner tube
- Pump can be disassembled into two parts: inner tube cpl. and outer tube
- Grease-lubricated shaft bearing
- Ideal for frequent medium changes, hardening media, fast drying media, crystallizing media
- Can be taken apart into main components easily and quickly for cleaning
- Compared to sealless pump higher service life on abrasive media
- Appropriate for food contact acc. to EC 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21
- Cosmetic products
- Thin media
- High flammable media
- Flow rate: max. 50 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 30 mwc2
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 1200 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 43 mm
- Immersion length: 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Seal: with mechanical seal
Download Data Sheet: Pump Kits For Food and Pharma in Ex-version