FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
Pre-assembled eccentric worm-drive pump kit with planetary gear for food and pharma to pump thin to medium viscous media up to 25.000 mPas out of 200-l drums and IBCs. The pump is especially designed to meet the specific requirements of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and works with little turbulences, at constant pressure and ensures a smooth, pulsation-free pumping. Comprising Eccentric worm-drive pump F 560 GS in 1000 or 1200 mm, Commutator motor F 458-1, Stator housing, Stator, Hose, Discharge spout, Hose connection and compression gland.
- Positive displacement pump
- Smooth pumping of the liquid with very little turbulences
- Low pulsation in relation to the flow
- Pump/shaft/worm can be dismantled
- Lightweight and mobile use
- Optimal for viscous self-flowing media
- Also suitable for shear-sensitive media
- Transfer at constant pressure
- Can be adjusted individually on the media’s characteristics
- Pump can be dismantled
- Appropriate for food contact acc. to EC 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21
- Flow rate: max. 50 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 80 mwc1
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 25000 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 50 mm
- Immersion length: 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Seal: closed mechanical seal
Download Data Sheet: Pump Kits For Food and Pharma up to 25.000 mPas