FLUX drum pumps, barrel pumps and container pumps are suitable for pumping various low-viscosity and also especially aggressive and highly-flammable fluids. Constructed on the modular design, different pumps are able to be driven by the same motor. As a result of their low weight the pumps can be easily carried from container to container. The easy handling of motor and pump keeps changeover times short.
These for different applications pre-assembled pump kits consisting of motor, pump, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland are ideal for fast use. They are designed for emptying containers such as 200 l drums and IBCs.
Pre-assembled pump kit for food and pharma. The pump-kit is ideal for hygienic applications and suitable for conveying media out of drums, IBCs and other containers. It can be easily and quickly disassembled for cleaning / sterilization and can be completely stripped down to individual parts. Comprising drum pump FP 427 FOOD, outer tube stainless steel 1000 or 1200 mm, commutator motor F 458, hose, hand nozzle, hose connection and compression gland.
Table of Contents
- Sealless in the liquid area
- Minimal dead spots
- Can be taken apart completely in only a few steps
- Disassembly almost without tools possible
- Ideal as hygienic pump
- Can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning
- All parts in contact with the medium can be sterilized
- Transfers also fluids containing solids such as juices with pulp or soups with spices
- Appropriate for food contact acc. to EC 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21
- Also available for the ex-area with drum pump FP 430 Ex FOOD
- Cosmetic products
- Thin media
- Flow rate: max. 40 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 13 mwc2
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 1000 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 43 mm
- Immersion length: 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Seal: sealless
Download Data Sheet: Pump Kits For Food and Pharma