Sumitomo Drive Technologies has been trusted for over 130 years to provide quality products and innovative solutions to help our customers solve their complex challenges. This rich history has made us a leading manufacturer of gearboxes, gearmotors, speed reducers, inverters, and control products in a wide variety of applications for leading brands around the globe.
Brands count on our industrial gearboxes and speed reducers in every industry from Food & Beverage to Mining to Parcel Handling. Gearbox support from Sumitomo doesn’t end after installation. Our experienced Aftermarket specialists are always available to handle gearbox repair, gearbox maintenance questions, and anything else you need for your operation.
Designed specifically for vertical applications
- Specific vertical housing – available in 20 sizes from 3 to 1100 kNm output torque.
- Increased bearing span for robustness against high overhung loads.
- Mounting feet symmetric around low speed shaft to evenly distribute loads.
- Service friendly with split housing and maintenance-free sealing system.
- Powerful Hansen P4 gear geometry for low noise and vibration levels.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications: Cooling towers, Mixers, Toasters, Pulpers and more.
|Number of Sizes||20|
|Housing type||Specific housings for vertical applications (split-plane)|
|Gears||Helical and Bevel helical (in accordance with AGMA)|
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||3.55:1 to 630:1 and special ratio’s upon request|
|Nominal output torque||Up to 9.7M lb-in (1100 kNm)|
|Input speed||up to 1800 rpm|
|Shaft type||Solid or hollow low speed shaft|