Amflow PR15 Back Pressure Regulator has similar operating characteristics as the PR7B but is designed for high flow/high-pressure use and may also be used for sub-sea applications. The PR15 is rated for pressure ranges from 1-bar (14.5 PSI) up to 931-bar (13,500 PSI).
A&H Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1989. As an engineering company, A&H Enterprises has been involved in the development of more than thirty industrial products, specializing in the innovative design and development of flow control devices, ranging from actuators, back pressure regulators, filters, and flow control valves.
A&H Enterprises has patented Amflow® Technology which provides state-of-the-art flow control utilizing a simple mechanical design. This technology is widely used in the oil industry and is well suited for automated control where precise control of very high pressure is required. A&H Enterprises has also developed a wide variety of devices for use in fire and safety systems. These products were developed by A&H Enterprises to meet specific requirements.
A&H Enterprises’ strategic decision-making process is fast, unrestricted, and in-house. The Directors’ policy of reinvesting profit into the company has resulted in great financial stability and flexibility. In 2000, A&H Enterprises moved to new facilities to expand the operations which give easy access to both international seaports and airports, as well as increasing its service capabilities.
Like Amflow® Flow Control Valves, the operating torque requirements are very low throughout the operating range, thus making it is suitable for automated applications. It may be configured with any Amflow® Electronic Actuator.
Amflow PR15 Back Pressure Regulator Features
- Operating Torque:
Owing to the design of the Amflow® PR15 Back Pressure Regulator, the operating torque requirements are very low throughout the operating range, thus making it suitable for automated applications. The Amflow® PR15 Back Pressure Regulator can be configured with a standard Amflow® A2 Atex certified electronic valve actuator..
- Control Outlet Orifices:
The control orifice is a ceramic pin and seat design that can withstand very high pressure drops with minimal wear.
- Alternative Usage:
The PR15 is also capable of being applied to different systems, such as “wash-down” systems.
Amflow PR15 Back Pressure Regulator Specifications | Design Features
- Low Maintenance
- Variable Rate Spring Stack
- Minimum panel thickness: 2mm (.08″)
- Mounting hole diameter: 46 mm (1.5″)
- Not necessary to change springs for any pressure within the backpressure regulator’s operating range.
- The orifice is a ceramic pin and seat design that allows a very high-pressure drop with minimal wear.
- Environmentally Sealed
- Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Components: Ceramic for high-pressure control
- Inlet & Outlet Ports: SF750CX (use with 3/4″ tube)
- Seals: FFKM & PTFE
- Seat sizes available: 4.75mm, 6.35mm, 8.00mm, or 9.50mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg (18.5 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -15oC to 135oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
Amflow PR15 Back Pressure Regulator Certification
- Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
|Flow Rate||Five Flow Rate Options:
a. 0 – 100 LPH
b. 0 – 500 LPH
c. 0 – 1,000 LPH
d. 0 – 3,000 LPH
e. 0 – 7,500 LPH
1-bar up to 69-bar
(14.5 PSI) up to (1,000 PSI)
69-bar up to 275-bar
(1,000 PSI) up to 4,000 PSI)
Special Order Options
275-bar up to 551-bar
(4,000 PSI) up to (8,000 PSI)
551-bar up to 931-bar
(8000 PSI) up to (13,500 PSI)
|Hydrostatic Pressure Test||1396-bar (20,250 PSI)|
Download Datasheet: Amflow® PR15 Back Pressure Regulator