Pressure gauges have been designed and manufactured in strictly conformity to the safety requirements stated on the current international regulations. In particular meets the criterion of the 97/23/EC (P.E.D.) directive for the following two categories:
- pressure up to 200 Bar – designed and manufactured in accordance with the so called “Sound Engineering Practice“ and the mark is not required
- pressure gauge over 200 Bar – designed and manufactured in conformity with the PED safety requirements, are classified under the Category 1 and are certified as per Form A. The pressure dial must bear the logo.
The recommendations and the notes here below stated, which the user must know for a correct installation to the safety purpose, are an excerpt of what stated into the EN 837/1/2/3 and ANSI B40.1 standard Carefully select the instruments considering their use and installation on the under pressure process, with the purpose to get the highest possible safety degree and comply with the maintenance procedure suggested by the manufacturer Technical spec sheet for a correct selection of the instruments.The final user is the only responsible for a correct installation and maintenance of the instruments The choice of correct instruments and their installation must be done by qualified people, able to evaluate any process aspect who may preclude a correct operation of the instruments and consequently avoiding possible failure and anomaly.
- Nominal Diameter of 100 mm.
- Degree of Protection IP55/65/67.
- Stainless steel enclosure as standard.
- Ranges available between 1 and 60 bar.
- Accuracy class 1.6%.
The DB range is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
The choice of models available ensures suitability for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
- Enclosure case and ring in AISI 304 stainless steel with bayonet bezel.
- Direct mounting.
Enclosure Options: IP67 Protection for dry or liquid filled execution.
- Glass for dry execution.
- methacrylate for liquid filled execution.
Process Connection:1/4-18 NPT (1/4 NPT female).
Pressure Connection Material: AISI 316L stainless steel as standard.
Download Data Sheet: Differential Pressure Gauge DB Series