ISOIL Industria is a global manufacturer and supplier of electromagnetic and ultrasonic flowmeters for liquids, thanks to HEMINA, its production centre, and LIBRA, its accredited calibration laboratory.
With product lines covering Flow, Levels, Energy Measurement, Analysis, Automation and Controls, Hardware Systems, and Software, we operate mainly in the sectors of the integrated water cycle, HVAC, industrial automation, security, and transport control, food and chemical industries, agriculture and building automation.
Through the divisions ISOCONTROL (water sector), ISOTHERMIC (thermal energy, industrial and civil automation), and ISOTRACK (railway and public transport in general), ISOIL Industria offers a qualified and specialized service that goes from personalized advice before purchasing through to maintenance plans and technical assistance.
The sensors for electromagnetic flow meters of the ISOMAG line are used to measure conductive liquids in various applications, thanks to a wide availability of nominal diameters, materials for coatings and electrodes, process connections, and certifications.
The plastic sensor for electromagnetic flow meter MS5000 CIAO has a patented attachment and tightening by means of metal clamps, which makes it ideal in all applications where volumetric meters are normally used, with all the advantages of the electromagnetic meter.
- Nominal diameter: DN 25 – 50 – 80
- Minimum conductivity: 5 µS/cm
- Humidity Range: 0÷100% (IP 67)
- Accuracy: See relevant converter datasheet
- CE Certification: Yes
- Body material: Polyurethane rubber
- Nominal pressure: 600 kPa
- Process connection: Wrapper fixing
- Version – protection rating: Compact IP67
- Lining material: Polyurethane rubber
- Gasket material: FPM
- Liquid temperature: 0°C ÷ 50°C
- Vacuum resistance: 20 Kpa a 50°C
- Electrodes material
- SS AISI 316L
- Hastelloy C
- Gasket material: EPDM
- Version – protection rating: Separate (mac 20m) – IP 68