Kofloc VN Compact Electromagnetic Flow Sensor Series is an electromagnetic flow sensor designed for small pipe diameter and low flow. Electromagnetic flow sensor without moving parts suitable for use in machines. With the absence of moving parts, there is less failure due to its contaminants, Low-pressure loss, No straight pipe required, compact design, and easy to installation.
Kofloc VN Compact Electromagnetic Features
- Electromagnetic flow sensor without moving parts suitable for use in machines.
- With absence of moving parts, there is less failure due to its contaminants.
- Low-pressure loss
- No straight pipe required, compact design, and easy to install.
|Accuracy-Guaranteed Flow Range||0.05～1L/min||0.5～10L/min||3.0～60L/min|
|Maximum Operating Flow Rate||3L/min||25L/min||100L/min|
|Low Flow Cutoff||0.025L/min||0.25L/min||1.5L/min|
|Accuracy (Liquid Temp. At 25℃)||Frequency Pulse||±2.5%RS (20% ~ 100% of maximum flow rate) ±0.5%FS (5% ~ 20% of maximum flow rate) *1|
|Unit Pulse||±2.0%RS (20% ~ 100% of maximum flow rate) ±0.4%FS (5% ~ 20% of maximum flow rate) *1|
|Type of Fluid||Conductive fluid that does not corrode the material contacting to fluid (ex. cold/hot water)|
|Fluid Conductivity Range||50μS/cm or more|
|Fluid Temperature Range||0～+60℃ (No freezing)|
|Ambient Temperature / Humidity||Temperature: -20～+60℃ Humidity: 35～85％RH (No condensation)|
|Storage Ambient Temperature Range||-20～+70℃|
|Working Pressure||1MPa or less|
|Pressure Loss||20kPa or less|
|Output 1 *3||Spec. of Output||NPN open collector Current capacity: 20mA DC or less / Voltage: 30V DC or less /|
|ON-time residual voltage: 1V or less|
|Minimum pulse ON-time 2.5 ms (at 200 Hz frequency pulse) Duty ratio: 50%|
|Frequency Pulse *2||Standard 200.0Hz (Settable in steps of 0.1Hz between 20 and 400Hz upon delivery)|
|Note: When connecting ASI-100, select 200.0 Hz for output 1.|
|Unit Pulse||0.001L/P (Standard)||0.01L/P (Standard)||0.1L/P (Standard)|
|Alarm *4||Selectable between Normal Open (Standard) and Normal Close|
|Details of alarm (Excitation error / Memory error / Low source voltage / Dry moisture /|
|Excessive fluid noise / Excessive flow rate / Reverse flow)|
|Switch||Selectable between Normal Open (Standard) and Normal Close|
|Output 2 *3||Spec. of Output||Same as Output 1|
|Unit Pulse||Same as Output 1|
|Alarm *4||Same as Output 1|
|Note: When connecting ASI-100, select Alarm for output 2|
|Switch||Same as Output 1|
|Response *3||63％ response Dampling time: 2s (Standard) Settable in steps of 1s from 1~99s upon delivery|
|Cable||Cable length: Approx. 500mm 4 core AWG28 Outer diameter: φ2.8 with a shield|
|LED Display||One LED display in the main body|
|Green: Flow rate display in 3-step speed|
|Red: NG status is displayed with number of blinks|
|Installation Position||Free (Air intrusion shall be avoided.)|
|Protection Level||Indoor use (Equivalent to IP65.)|
|Power Supply *5||12～24V DC±10%|
|Consumption Current||100mA DC or less|
|Weight||Approx. 190 g||Approx. 190 g||Approx. 290 g|
|Wetted Materials||Body Case||PPS|
- Accuracy is guaranteed value of average value accumulated for 240s.
- Indicates the frequency at the maximum guaranteed flow rate.
- For the set value and choice of Output 1 and Output 2, all are factory setting. The setting cannot be changed after installation.
- Alarm is selectable only either one of Output 1 or Output 2.
- Using isolated power supply and connecting one power supply device per VN flow sensor are recommended
Download Datasheet: Kofloc VN Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- Kofloc Mass Flow Controller D8500 Series
- Adapter Connector NCS-163-ADF-CH Nanaboshi
- Kofloc Model 3760 Series
- Kofloc Back Pressure Valve Model 6801 Series
- Differential Pressure Flow Meter
- Kofloc Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Rotameter Kofloc RK1930/RK1935
- Kofloc CK Series Flow Setting Device Model
- Kofloc 2600 All-Teflon Constant Flow Control Valve
- Kofloc 3660 Series Mass Flow Controller
- Kofloc Model DPM-3 Flow Indicators
- Kofloc FM31 Series Small Karman Vortex Flowmeter
- Kofloc 8500 Series Mass Flow Meter
- Kofloc DF-200C Digital Mass Flow Meter