Table of Contents
The Geartek name has become synonymous with quality, delivery, and service. Geartek pumps and motors are designed and manufactured to combine the reliablility and economical features of external gear design with modern engineering and materials to produce true pressure ratings up to 4000 psi.
Geartek has positioned itself as a major supplier to OEM’s of off-highway construction, mining, industrial, oil field, forestry, and marine gear pumps and motors. Still, Geartek is not too big to supply manufacturers requiring custom built, small run, or out of production pumps and motors. Specialty items, such as internal control valving in the units, are commonly available.
Geartek incorporates the basic design philosophy – “DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME”. Many options with other brand pumps are standard with Geartek. Standard items for Geartek units include double fluoroelastomer shaft seals with indicator hole, PTFE coated pressure compensated thrust plates, combination 2 & 4 bolt SAE mounting flanges, field changeable rotation without extra parts, and a wide selection of shaft and porting options. Single, multi-section, and piggyback units are all standard configurations with Geartek.
Geartek’s Product Line
- C SERIES
- D/HD SERIES
- E/F SERIES
Specialty Pump Line
- Hydraulic Motor Crossover Relief: MCX Series Motor — A RPMC series motor which contains an integral crossover relief valve with lows up to 20 GPM and pressures up to 3000 psi; D Series motor — An MD series motor which contains an external crossover relief block with flows up to 40 GPM and pressures up to 2500 psi
- Hydraulic Pump Integral Relief: CX Series pump — A C series pump which contains an integral crossover relief valve Flows up to 20 GPM and pressures up to 3000 psi
- High Pressure Seals: High pressure seals for pumps with high inlet pressures (charged suction) or for motor applications where a case drain line is impractical
- Low Pressure Units: Low pressure units for pumps where pressure requirements are less than 1000 psi
- Flow Dividers: Flow dividers across the C, D, and E series. Flow dividers of 2, 3, 4, or more sections are available
- Pump / Motor Combinations: Geartek motors that are close coupled to a Geartek pump are available in C, D, and E series