VSE Volumentechnik GmbH develops and manufactures highly-precise flow measuring devices for almost all pumpable media as well as electronic evaluation devices. The company’s in-house development and design department come up with technically exceptional solutions tailored to the client’s individual requirements.
Thus, customer-specific flow sensors with the highest accuracy can be designed within the shortest development times. VSE, headquartered in the German town of Neuenrade, was founded in 1989 and belongs to the Echterhage Group.
Table of Contents
- 1 More about our products
- 1.1 Gear Flow Meter VS Series
- 1.2 Pre-amplifier VSI Series
- 1.3 Helical screw flow meter RS Series
- 1.4 Ecoflow aluminium flow meter EF Series
- 1.5 Gear flow meter VHM Series
- 1.6 Turbine flow meters VTR Series
More about our products
Gear Flow Meter VS Series
Our VS gear flow meter offer unbeatable performance, linearity and resolution for most accurate measurement of clear, viscous liquids according to the gearwheel principle.
A gearwheel pair adapted with precision into the housing forms the measuring unit. The rotation of the measuring unit is recorded contact-free by a signal pick-up system and converted into digital pulses.The VS can be used to measure all pumping liquids which have a certain lubrication capacity, e.g. petrol, (low flammable) mineral oils, paints, greases, resins, and much more. The flow meters are available in grey cast iron and stainless-steel.
- Maximum precision and linearity
- Short response times
- Large range of models (different bearings and materials, explosion protection, …)
- For the highest demands
Pre-amplifier VSI Series
For precise and accurate flow and volume measurements with as high a resolution as possible, VSE has developed the optional VSI pre-amplifier
The integrated electronics of the VSI produces greatly improved signal quality with harmonic pulse widths. This means that more consistent and vibration-free measurements can be achieved. A switchable A/B-90° offset permits a direction change during commissioning. A separate direction signal also provides additional information for single channel evaluations, for example. Information can be read off quickly and easily using the LED status display. In addition, the interpolation factor has been increased by two IPF factors (24 and 32).
The replaceable system means that existing systems can be easily upgraded or expanded and standardised. An integrated embedded system permits greater flexibility, meaning that individual custom solutions can also be realised.
- Greatly improved signal quality with harmonic pulse widths
- More consistent and vibration-free measurements
- Increase of the interpolation factor by two IPF factors (24 and 32)
- Integrated Embedded System
Our RS helical screw flow meter impress with a low-resistance, pulsation-free and high-precision measurement of the fluid with minimal shear, low pressure losses and maximum functionality thanks to intelligent sensor technology.
Whether low viscosity oil or viscous resin – RS flow meters are the ideal solution for precise flow measurement. Thanks to various bearings, tolerances, materials, coatings, electronics and resolutions, VSE finds the right solution also for challenging applications. An optional high temperature pick-up system means that the RS can also be used in extreme temperature zones.
- High precision virtually regardless of viscosity
- Pulsation-free and precision measurement with minimal shear
- Lowest pressure losses
- Maximum functionality thanks to intelligent sensor technology
- Low response time due to reduced masses
As a cost-effective and lightweight alternative to the VS volume sensor, we have launched the VSE EF ecoflow series onto the market. The VSE EF ecoflow aluminium flow meter uses the same gearwheel pairs as in the VS.
The flow meters work in accordance with the same displacement principle as the VS, and measure viscous media as an inline device. The pulse frequency is proportional to the speed of the measuring unit wheels driven by the volumetric flow. The pulse evaluation is carried out using VSE evaluation electronics or any other evaluation device.
The flow meters are ideal for low pressure hydraulics, lubrication systems, spray coatings, and with the high temperature option, also for hotmelt.
- Good reproducibility with sufficient linearity
- Simple dosing tasks
- Basis of many OEM applications and individual custom solutions
Our VHM series was developed in particular for the high precision measurement of abrasive and poorly lubricating media. The gear flow meters work in accordance with the displacement principle and are suitable for a variety of fluids.
Each tooth generates a pulse when it passes the contactless signal pick-up system in accordance with the carrier frequency principle. The VHM flow meters are available with single, double and quad resolution and signal output with NPN or PNP modes.
The flow meters are also dead space-optimised for (flush-friendly) usage in the painting industry.
- For a variety of fluids, in particular abrasive and poorly lubricating media
- Different signal resolutions (single, double, quad)
- Dead space-optimised for use in the painting industry
- Best surface finish for flushability
Turbine flow meters VTR Series
The basic system in the VTR series comprises a rotor, the housing body and a measurement pick-up. Thanks to the specific internal diameter, the speed of the turbines is directly proportional to the flow.
All flow meters in the VTR series are individually calibrated. A wide range of electronic evaluation and display units are also available to our customers.
- For a wide range of applications in even the most challenging conditions
- Individual calibration of each flow meter
- Large choice of nominal diameters between DN 50 and DN 100
- Full stainless-steel design
- Large temperature and pressure ranges