SmartMotion™ is uniquely designed to support high-availability applications across different carrier coverage areas and require the ability to failover as well as bond LTE connections. With twin interdependent cellular modules, each with dual SIMs, (for a total of four SIMs), the SmartMotion cellular router provides a superior solution for mobility, reliability, and security.
With the ability to support multiple cellular carriers and signal types, business continuity and mobile applications are never a problem with this automatic, advanced failover architecture. Load Balancing will also simultaneously receive Cellular, WiFi, and Ethernet data.
SmartMotion™ provides transfer speeds up to 50 Mbit/s and download speeds of up to 100 Mbit/s meeting the high demand required for video transfer.
SmartMotion™ is designed and tested to meet the requirements of industrial, mobile, security, and other harsh environment application where standard commercial designs fail. Specifications include wide operating temperature ranges from -40 to +75 °C (-20 to +60 °C LTE450 module), input voltage range 10 V DC to 60 V DC, and advanced sleep mode feature to allow low power consumption for solar and battery power applications.
SmartMotion™ places intelligence out at the network edge with an extremely powerful CPU and enhanced embedded memory capacity providing full support for LTE/4G (long Term Evolution) speeds and applications. A secure Web interface allows users to configure and manage the SmartMotion™ from remote locations.
The router can also upgrade its configuration and firmware from the operator’s central server, allowing for simultaneous mass reconfiguration of every router on the network. Users may insert Linux scripts and they can create multiple configurations for the same router. Users may switch from one configuration to another at any time.
The flexible SmartMotion™ concept includes 2 Ethernet ports with 2 independent LANs/IP addresses. The standard configuration also includes 1 USB host port, 1 microSD card holder, 4 SIM card holders for automatic failover to an alternate service provider, 2 binary inputs(I/O), 1 binary output (I/O), and onboard GPS. An optional built-in WiFi module is also available, with industrial-grade operating temperature ranges from -40 to +75 °C (-20 to +60 °C LTE450 module).
The SmartMotion™ supports real-time data encryption and the creation of VPN tunnels using IPsec, OpenVPN, and L2TP. It supports DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS, and numerous other functions, as well as additional software like SmartWorx HUB, SmartCluster VPN Server, and R-SeeNet.
- Two Independent cellular modules for advanced failover feature
- Powerful CPU and enhanced memory to support high demand customer applications
- Load Balancing
- Extended operational temperature range from -40 °C to +75 °C
- 10-60 VDC operated with transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
- GPS and GLONASS support
- Low power consumption mode for solar and battery power applications
- Optional industrial grade WiFi
- PoE PD, PoE PSE, In/Out, USB Host, MicroSD card holder
- Advanced security features
- NEW Twin Module Design For Reliable Connectivity – LTE – LTE450
- Built on Cortex A8 CPU with 256 MB flash memory and 512 MB RAM.
- 2x independent Ethernet 100 Mbps
- 1x USB 2.0 Host
- Four SIM cardholders on the rear side of the router (given DIN holder on backside) – 4 Mini SIMs (2FF)
- Onboard MicroSD card holder – SDHC, SDXC – SDHC – up to 32 GB – SDXC – from 32 GB to 64 GB
- 1x I/O – 2x Opto coupled Binary Input, 1x Opto coupled Binary Output
- Input voltage range is from 10 Vdc to 60 Vdc
- Power section includes protection against over-voltage, because of E8 certification
- Low power ready
- Extended operational temperature range from -40°C to +75°C
- Optional Onboard Wi-Fi module. 802.11 b/g/n with AP/STA
- Detailed event history log, etc.
- Easy firmware update
- Compact dimensions, all necessary ports, LED, antenna connectors in the front of the router and option to be attached to a DIN bar – SIM, WAN, DAT, IN0, IN1, OUT, PWR, USR, PoE, 2xETH
- Dimension / Weight: SL version – 55x97x125mm / 400g
- FTP server, option to create user applications
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n – *optional (AP/STA) 10 clients supported (-40 to +75 °C)
- Global Navigation System