AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor & Controllers, etc. One of the product that comes from the categories of Monitor & Controllers is Dispensing Volume Verification System.
Dispensing Volume Verification System DVV
The DVV – Dispensing Volume Verification System is ideal for verifying accuracy of programmed volume versus dispensed volume, such as for adhesives, lubricants, paints and sealants. The DVV senses the start of the dispense cycle by detecting flow.
The device continues to monitor the amount of product dispensed until the flow ceases. Then the DVV compares the amount of fluid dispensed to the amount the operator has programmed. Stack lights and an audible alarm alert operators of deviations.
- Fully automatic
- No external logic or wiring required
- Multiple display modes
- Improves process control
- Qualifies dispensed volume
- Audible alarm for outside limit results
- Monitors dispense operation
- Bright stack light
The DVV senses the start of the dispense cycle by detecting flow. The device continues to monitor the amount of product dispensed until the flow ceases. Then the DVV compares the amount of fluid dispensed to the amount the operator has programmed.
If the amount is within the specified parameter, the green light illuminates. If the amount falls below the specified parameter, the yellow light illuminates and an alarm will sound. A red light with an audible alarm indicates an amount over the programmed limit. After a specified time, the system clears and resets, and the cycle begins again.
- Simple to Install and Use: Requires a flowmeter signal to operate and does not require any external logic or additional wiring.
- Customizable: A programmed minimum and maximum volume limit can be set. Multiple display modes available.
- Audible & Visual Notification: Indicates whether the dispensed volume falls within, below, or above the specified limits with a green, yellow or red light respectively. An audible alarm will sound for a result outside the limits
- LCD Display: A large, back-lighted LCD graphic display provides easy to read indication of the dispensed total or flow rate in user programmable engineered units.
- DWELL Time: 0-99 Seconds Adjustable
- Alarm Time: 0-99 Seconds Adjustable
Flowmeter Signal Input:
- Frequency Input: 0-4 KHz, Sine,
- Square or Saw Tooth, 5 Volts minimum amplitude
Input Independence: 10 Kohm
Flow Sensor Power Supply: 15 VDC, 40 mA
Power Requirement: Supply Voltage: 110-130 VAC, 2 Amps
Physical: Operating Temperature Range: 32-158°F (0-70°C)
Download Data Sheet: DVV