Fluidwell D043 Panel Mount Temperature Monitor is a versatile, panel mount temperature indicator with a continuous temperature monitoring feature. It offers the facility to set one low temperature and one high-temperature alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect temperature for a certain period.
Table of Contents
Fluidwell D043 Panel Mount Advantages
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
Fluidwell D043 Panel Mount Features
- Two-alarm values can be entered: low and high-temperature alarm.
- Displays actual temperature and alarm values.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: °C – °F – K.
- Temperature: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a temperature alarm.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D043 fits in applications where continuous temperature measurement and monitoring is important.
- Temperature Inputs
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Alarm outputs
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined temperature alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Analog outputs
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Download Datasheet: Fluidwell D043 Temperature Monitoring