Fluidwell D077 Panel Mount Level Monitoring is a versatile, panel mount level monitor with linearization and continuous level monitoring features. In addition to the average Span, eight linearization points can be entered to compensate for the tank shape. The unit will interpolate between these points to increase accuracy. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the alarm output. With the level monitoring feature, one low level and one high-level alarm value can be set.
Fluidwell D077 Panel Mount Advantages
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Displays level, height, and percentage filled.
- Eight point linearization of the tank shape – with interpolation.
- Two-alarm values can be entered: low and high-level alarm.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D077 fits in level measurement applications where continuous level monitoring and linearization of the tank shape is important.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
Fluidwell D077 Panel Mount Specification
- Level Inputs
- 0-10V DC.
- Alarm outputs:
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined level alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Analog outputs: None
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Fluidwell D077 Level Monitoring