The Fluidwell F074 Intrinsically Safe – Level / Pump Controller is a basic level/pump controller that works with a preset value and two switch points to control a pump or valve. The low and high-level switch points are entered as a percentage of the preset value to switch the device on / off. For pump control applications, the function can be inverted to empty a well. A stable level within a hysteresis around the preset value is the result.
The configuration of the Span, off-set, and the number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers. The display shows the actual level, preset value, high/low switch points, and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
Table of Contents
Fluidwell F074 Intrinsically Safe Advantages
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx, FM, and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels, or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Basic on / off level control applications without PI(D) control requirements. Also very suitable for applications where the required level changes frequently.
- Functions for filling-up a container or emptying a well or tank.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F074 Intrinsically Safe Features
- Level control: high/low switch points and a preset value can be set.
- Displays actual level, switch points, status, and preset value.
- Switch points and preset values can be set by the operator or they can be password protected.
- One control output for on / off pump or value control.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for height: mm, cm, m, mtr, inch, ft, mmwk, mmwc, cmwk, cmwc, mwk, mwc, inwc, ftwc, mBar, Bar, PSI, or no unit.
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Intrinsically safe according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum, or high-grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with the clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.