The Fluidwell F077 is a versatile level indicator with linearization and continuous level monitoring feature. In addition to the average Span, eight linearization points can be entered to compensate for the tank shape. The unit will interpolate between these points to increase the accuracy. With the level monitoring feature, one low level and one high level alarm value can be set.
The configuration of the Span, off-set and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers. The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages and status.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
Fluidwell F077 Advantages
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Level measurement where continuous level monitoring and linearization of the tank shape is important without signal re-transmission.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F077 Features
- Eight point linearization of the tank-shape – with interpolation.
- Displays level and height or percentage filled.
- Level monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high level alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- One alarm output for high, low or both combined level alarms.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for height: mm, cm, m, mtr, inch, ft, mmwk, mmwc, cmwk, cmwc, mwk, mwc, inwc, ftwc, mBar, Bar, PSI or no unit.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.