The F173 is a versatile level indicator featuring linearization and continuous level monitoring. In addition to the average Span, fifteen linearization points can be entered to compensate for the tank shape. The unit will interpolate between these points to increase accuracy. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the alarm and analog outputs.
with linearization, high / low alarms and analog outputs
With the level monitoring feature, two low and two high level alarm values can be set. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time. Up to five outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions and actual level. The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available – ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Fluidwell F173 Applications
- Level measurement where linearization of the tank shape and continuous level monitoring is important as well as signal re-transmission of the level or serial communication.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
Fluidwell F173 Features
- Fifteen point linearization of the tank shape – with interpolation.
- Level monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high level alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Analog output to transmit the actual level.
- Level and alarm values: six large 17mm (0.67″) digits.
- Displays level, height or percentage, measuring unit and alarm messages simultaneously.
- Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric, mass and height.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.