Adalit IL-300 Torch by the company has been refocused to lead the market segments where the use of ATEX certified torches designed to work in potentially explosive atmospheres is a mandatory requirement. This is how the ADALIT range of rechargeable security torches is born. They are used by the most important fire brigades in Europe, as well as by industry, military, and rescue services.
The latest models launched in the market, such as the Adalit L.3000, Adalit L-10, Adalit L-5, and Adalit L-5000 torches incorporate ultralight lithium-ion batteries and the latest technology in lighting based on high power LEDs.
Adalit IL-300 Torch ultimately, Adaro incorporates the most advanced technology with the main challenge of designing, manufacturing, and marketing cutting-edge products that provide specific solutions to highly specialized and discerning end-users. The constant search for maximum quality, innovation, and excellence in service is the foundation on which all Adaro’s activity relies, with the ultimate goal of maximum customer satisfaction.
IL-300 Torch | Professional safety torch with swiveling head
Adalit IL-300 torch is a high-performance professional safety torch that combines high-intensity LEDs, a revolutionary optic, a large digital display, and an elegant design.
- 2 LEDs of 135 lumens each in a double optic with different light beams (spot and flood)
- LedEngine technology with step lighting system
- Booster function to illuminate long distances with greater penetrating light beam
- Two-button switches of soft-touch material, ergonomic and oversized in order to guarantee easy pushing
- 2 different burning intensities in order to select in every moment the remaining burning time
- Battery level indication in hours and minutes by means of a digital display
- Swiveling head with 3 positions 0º | 45º | 90º
- Neodymium magnet with high pull strength (optional)
- Easy maintenance
- Straight or right angle
- Chargers for 1, 2, 3 or 5 torches
Adalit IL-300 Torch torch has an emergency illumination system that helps to localize it when charging. If a power failure to the charger occurs or the torch is taken from it, the torch will switch on automatically remaining in this state for up to 4 hours.
- Zone 1 gas | 21 dust
- Double LED
- 200m beam distance
- Swiveling head 0º | 45º | 90º
- 200 lm powerful
- Digital display
- 10.000 CD
- 4m robust
- IP67 ingress protection
- 8h burning time
- Neodymium magnet optional
- Chemical resistance
Adalit IL-300 Torch Specifications
|ATEX||II 2G Ex ia op is IIB T4 Gb | II 2D Ex ia op is IIIC T85ºC Db|
|Ingress protection||IP 67|
|Measures||Straight: Ø 70 x 225 mm | Right angle: Ø 70x 100 x 185 mm|
|Weight||500 gr (battery included)|
|Torch body||Thermoplastic resin with high resistance to the impacts, extreme temperatures and corrosive substances|
|Button||Two-button switches of soft-touch material ergonomic and oversized to guarantee easy pushing|
|Lighting source||2 high-intensity LEDs with 135 lm. each|
|Burning time||4/8 hours|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion | 3,7 V.|
|Low Battery Warning||Blinking signal of the main LED 15 min. before running out of battery|
|Chargers||1, 2, 3 or 5 positions|