Amphenol Australia has been manufacturing and designing innovative XLR connectors since 1955 The AC series cable connector range complies with IEC268-12 and AES 14-1992 standards. CSA File Number 68598.
- AC series XLR connectors feature the unique Australian design and patented “Jaws” cable retention system
- A leading first mate last break socket contact is standard on all-female connectors (Pin 1).
- The “Jaws” cable retention system provides up to 44kg (100lb) of strain.
- The AC series connector can be quickly and easily assembled without screws – by hand or portable termination tool. (Part number T2860)
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 6A, and 7 contact arrangements.
- Compatible with all major XLR brands.
- Solder Bucket termination
- Thermoplastic shell
- Zinc Diecast shell – Satin Nickel Finish
- Zinc Diecast shell – Black Polyester Finish
- Gold, Silver or Tin Plated contacts
- Bulk Style Packaging
- Single Bag packs
- Precision machined contacts
- Cost-effective stamped contacts on 3 pole
- Standard Jaws cable clamp, Cable O.D 3mm to 6.5mm (0.118” to 0.255”)
- Large Jaws cable clamp, Cable O.D 6.5mm to 8mm (0.255” to 0.314”)
- Metal Boots / Backshells
- Coloured Boots / Backshells
- Colored Identification rings
- Termination / Assembly tooling