The RSP-Smart features six Fast Ethernet ports designed for twisted-pair cables (100 BASE-TX), which can also be equipped with two/four SFP transceivers (100 BASE-FX). All ports support precise time synchronization compliant with IEEE 1588v2.
Security mechanisms such as rolebased access protect against unauthorized access. MRP (Media Redundancy Protocol) and RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree) redundancy methods ensure high network availability. Switch versions also available provide support for the PRP (Parallel Redundancy Protocol) and HSR (High-Availability Seamless Redundancy) redundancy methods, ensuring zero switchover times.
Power can be supplied via 24/36/48 V DC or alternatively via 110/250 V DC and 110/230 V AC. Other features of the RSP-Smart include IP30 protection rating, an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C, compact stainless steel housing and user-friendly configuration and diagnostics.
Table of Contents
- High network availability based on PRP, HSR, MRP, RSTP redundancy methods
- Comprehensive security mechanisms: Role-based access, port security, SSHv2; HTTPS, SFTP
- Precise time synchronization compliant with IEEE 1588v2
- High level of vibration resistance
- Broad immunity to electrostatic discharges and magnetic fields
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
- Compact stainless steel housing for DIN rail mounting
- Six Fast Ethernet ports for twisted pair cables (100 BASE-TX) or alternatively there are variants with two or four SFP bays for (100 BASE-FX) MM, SM, LH transceivers
- Power can be supplied via 24/36/48 V DC or 110/250 V DC and 110/230 V AC
- Configuration and diagnosis using HiDiscovery, IHV or web interface
- Storage of all configuration data and upgrading of operating software via SD card
- Management via standard web browser and SNMP interface
- Standards and approvals:
– Safety: EN 60950-1, cUL508
– Substations: IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613
– Hazardous environment: ISA 12.12.01, CSA 22.2 No. 213 (hazLoc)
– Transportation: NEMA TS2, EN 50121-4
- Uninterrupted data communication – ensures high productivity of machines and systems
- Cost-effective solution – for maximum availability
- Precise time synchronization – allows applications to comply with stringent real-time requirements