Table of Contents
Bamo M25 – M40 Water-Meter Features:
- Water-meter, oscillating disc
- Body in nylon
- Ranges from 0.5 to 160 l/min
- Watertight measuring chamber
Lower and upper parts of measuring chamber are spherical in shape. Inside the chamber is the disc, which is set in motion by the liquid. The flow causes an oscillating movement of the disc, opening and closing alternately the inlet and outlet orifices of the measurement chamber. The frequency of disc oscillations is magnetically transmitted to the totalizer.
The water-meter must be installed on a horizontal pipe, full of liquid.
Displays and remote signals (3 possibilities):
- Totalizer: 6 reading rollers
- Emitting head (1 or 10 pulses per liter) without display
- Emitting head (1 or 10 pulses per liter) without display LCD (Reset function by REED contact – Max. 20 Hz – 24 V – 50 mA)
BCP 48: Counter/ down counter
These water-meters are suitable for totalization of clean or slightly dirty liquids, raw water or demineralized water.
Bamo M25 – M40 Water-Meter Specification:
|Flow ranges||M25: 1 to 100 l/min|
|M40: 2 to 160 l/min|
|Nominal pressure||PN 16|
|Temperature||Max. 50 °C|
Download Data Sheet: Water-Meter in Plastic M 25 – M 40