FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are used when larger flow rates, continuous running or special immersion lengths are required. They are especially suitable for pumping and circulating aggressive and abrasive media. There is a choice of different materials available depending on the chemical and thermal requirements. In addition sealless and horizontal versions are available. FLUX centrifugal immersion pumps are individually configured and manufactured according to the technical requirements in each case.
The centrifugal immersion pumps for stationary use type 700 impress with a high performance and reliability and are even suitable for continuous operation. As neither bearing nor seals are in the liquid area the pumps are very low wear and protected against dry running.
A large polypropylene-coated drive shaft together with the use of a thick-walled support tube ensures a very smooth running pump. This type of construction prevents the rotating components from coming into contact with the pump housing and guarantees a long service life and extended maintenance intervals, even in the case of continuous use.
Suitable for conveying and circulating neutral or chemically aggressive fluids throughout the chemical industry and process engineering, electroplating, steel and stainless steel pickling lines, flue gas decontamination, exhaust air purification, water and waste water treatment
- Suspended free-flying shaft without any bearings or seals in contact with the liquid. The motor shaft is equal to the pump shaft
- Smooth running of the pump due to robust support tube solidly connected to the mounting flange
- Very long service life, even in case of continuous use, suitable for dry running
- A range of carefully chosen impeller diameters
- With mounting flange for stationary use
- Available in four sizes: 115, 135, 185 and 230 for different power ranges
- Also available in version with support tube or alternatively with support bar
- Suitable for continuous use
- Four different sizes for different power ranges
- Electroplating baths with e.g. copper sulphate, chromium, zinc electrolytes
- Chemically aggressive fluids such as inorganic and organic acids, alkalis, salts
- Flow rate: max. 750 l/min1
- Delivery head: max. 35 mwc1
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 150 mPas1
- Diameter pump housing: max. 174 mm2
- Diameter mounting flanges: max. 340 mm2
- Materials outer tube:
- Media / Fluids:
- Seal: Sealless in the liquid area
Download Data Sheet: Centrifugal Immersion Pumps F 716