Dwyer Flotect V12 Series is a low cost, versatile line of switches that can be used in a wide range of applications and configurations. Mountable in any orientation, the Series V12 Flow Switch utilizes a free moving shuttle that is displaced by the liquid flow, activating an isolated, sealed reed switch.
Models can be used in media that is compatible with Noryl® GFN3, stainless steel and ceramic 1. FDA approved materials option has wetted materials of Noryl® GFN3, stainless steel and Teflon®.
Table of Contents
Dwyer Flotect V12 Series Features
- Flow Rate Settings of 0.5 to 5.0 GPM
- Wide Range of Chemical Compatibility
- Mountable in Any Orientation
- Low Pressure Drop at Full Flow
- FDA Approved Wetted Materials Option
Monitoring water and other compatible media flow, especially for the pool and spa industry; protect equipment due to loss of coolant or lubricant flow; process system operation; monitoring of chlorinators, water filtration, reverse osmosis and evaporators.
Dwyer Flotect V12 Series Specifications
- Service: Compatible liquids.
- Housing and Shuttle: Noryl GFN3 (Polyphenylene Ether and Polystyrene).
- Spring: 316 SS.
- Retaining Clip: PH 15-7 MO stainless steel.
- Magnet: Ceramic 8. FDA option: Teflon®.
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 194°F (21 to 90°C).
- Pressure Limit: 100 psig (6.90 bar) @ 70°F (21°C), 50 psig (3.45 bar) @ 194°F (90°C).
- Switch Type: SPST normally open hermetically sealed reed switch.
- Electrical Rating: 1.5A @ 24 VDC resistive, 0.001A @ 200 VDC resistive, 0.5A @ 125 VAC.
- Accuracy: ±20%.
- Electrical Connection: 22 AWG, 18″ (460 mm) long.
- Process Connection: 1″ female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation: Switch can be installed in any position but the actuation flow rates are based on vertical up flow pipe runs and are nominal values.
- Set Point Adjustment: None.
- Weight: 4.2 oz (0.119 kg).
- Deadband: 20% maximum.
- Agency Approvals: UL.
- FDA approved materials option. For applications that require FDA approved materials, wetted materials are Noryl® GFN3, 316 stainless steel, PH 15-7 Mo stainless steel and Teflon®. To order, add suffix “-FDA”.
- Example: V12-4-FDA.
|Switch Activation Set Point on Increasing Flow (Water), Vertical Up Direction – Gallons Per Minute||Switch Activation Set Point on Increasing Flow (Water), Vertical Up Direction – Liters per Minute|
Reference : nciweb.net