AW Lake is a corporate from United States of America that sell some product such as Positive Displacement Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Tricor Coriolis Flow Meter, Lake Variable Area Flow Meter, Lake Paddle Wheel Flow Meter “Flow Stat”, Monitor&Controllers, Wireless / Bluetooth. One of the product that comes from the categories of Wireless / Bluetooth is Intrinsically Safe Wireless Flow Transmitter SFS-WP Series.
Intrinsically Safe Wireless Flow Transmitter SFS-WP Series
Ideal when adding flow meters where there is no power – no need to run wires/conduit, installs anywhere in minutes.
The SignalFire Remote Sensing System consists of nodes attached to sensors like the SFS-WP Sentinel that work in a mesh network pattern to send data via Modbus to a Gateway, where it is transferred to a PC, PLC, or other control system. Gateway Interfaces Include:
- 4-20mA current loop, 1-5 Volt
- Digital input (state, counter, totals, frequency)
- Internal battery powers sensor and radio so no external power source is required
- Class I Division 1 Intrinsically safe design
- Up to 1/2 mile range
- Wireless node configures itself within mesh network automatically, sending flow data to the Gateway
- Flow rate and total data available
Attractive ROI: Costs less than running 60 feet of wire & conduit.
Data at Your Fingertips: Wireless data transmission anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
Up and Running in Minutes: Easy thread-in installation. A quick setup procedure allows you to have the unit working with just a few simple programming steps.
Reliable Transmission: ISM bands sustain signal strength through terrain, structures or weather for a range of up to 1/2 mile.
Smart Technology: Wireless nodes install themselves automatically and adapt to network changes, i.e. data volume, radio transmission conditions and power source conditions.
Long Battery Life
- High-capacity Lithium battery pack powers sensor and radio for years, even in low temperatures.
- Transmitter can be configured for check-in intervals between 5-seconds to 1-hour to save battery life.
Flexible System: Add additional nodes for pressure, temperature, and level sensors on the same Gateway.
Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Power: 3 x D Lithium battery pack. Field replaceable. Class I Div 1 certified when used with SignalFire system.
Battery Life: 1-10 years, depending on sensor type and reporting frequency
Sensor Type: Passive inductive flow sensor.
Data Updates Rate: User-configurable (5 sec – 1 hr)
Radio Power: 40 mW
Range: Up to 1/2 mile
Antenna Type: Internal weather resistant, omnidirectional
- 902-928 MHz, FHSS, license-free
- ISM band compliant with FCC Part 15
Network: Up to 64 separate networks
- Details of Class I, Div 1,
- Temp Code T3, Groups C&D
- Conforms to UL Std. 913
- Certified to Can/CSA Std. C22.2 No 157
Internal Diagnostic: Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions
Humidity: 0% to 100% condensing
Download Data Sheet: Intrinsically Safe Wireless Flow Transmitter SFS-WP Series