The Delta Mobrey D72 Temperature Transmitters are capable of converting resistance of temperature or voltage of thermocouple sensor to standard current signal 4-20mA. The transmitter has two separate channels enabling measurement of temperature difference, average, average with redundancy, and max. or min. temperature.
Temperature Transmitter has compensation of ambient temperature influences and compensation of thermocouple cold junction using internal/external (Pt100) sensor or constant temperature.
Most of parameters such as: sensor type, measuring range, current alarm signal when electric circuit is broken, output characteristic correction, user characteristic (60 points) are programmed using PC with Hart/USB/Bluetooth converter and Delta Mobrey’s D-Soft configuration software or DKAP-03 communicator. On request Delta Mobrey can set temperature transmitter parameters such as measuring range, type of sensor.
D72 transmitters are designed for field use with standard aluminum or stainless steel case. They can be used with temperature sensors mounted directly on transmitter’s casing or with sensors remotely connected with cable. The model D72 Smart Temperature Transmitter is suitable for measuring temperatures between -200°C and 1820°C, and comes with custom probe lengths and various thermowell options.
Table of Contents
- 1 Delta Mobrey D72 Features:
- 1.1 Advantages:
- 1.2 Delta Mobrey D72 Application:
- 1.3 Delta Mobrey D72 Specification:
- 1.4 Download Data Sheet: Smart Temperature Transmitter D72 Series
Delta Mobrey D72 Features:
- ATEX – Intrinsically Safe
- 4-20mA output signal.
- Fully HART ® compatible.
- Galvanic insulation (In, Out)
- Programmable sensor type
- Programmable measuring range
- Thermoresistance line compensation
- Compensation of thermocouple cold junction
- Autodiagnostic system
- Linearisation of output signal on 20 point curve for specific application is available
- Write protection option through DKAP-03 communicator, ‘DSoft’ program or software using library EDDL
The D-Series offers customers a high specification and comprehensive product range at very competitive prices
Backlit LCD Display
A backlit display facilitates local monitoring in light deficient environments by enhancing display visibility
The D-Series transmitters are easily set up and configured either using a standard HART communicator or via Delta’s user-friendly ‘D-Soft’ communication software.
The D-Series transmitters have a standard accuracy of 0.1%
Delta Mobrey D72 Application:
The D72 D-Series is suitable for a wide range of applications for measuring:
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
The choice of models available ensures that the D72 D-Series is:
- Suitable for use in corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey D72 Specification:
- K, J, S, B, N, T, R, E, voltage
- Pt100,Ni100 resistance
- -10mV< E<100mV
- or -100mV< E<1000mV
- 0Ω<R<400Ω or 0Ω<R<2000Ω
Min. measuring range: 10mV or 10Ω or 10K
Output signal: 4 – 20 mA + Hart
- 13.5…55 VDC (Ex 13.5..30 VDC)
- when display illumination switched on 16.5…55 VDC (Ex 16.5..30 VDC)
Max. wires resistance: 500Ω
Alarm signal: 3.75mA / 21.5mA (NORMAL) or 3.6 mA / 21 mA (NAMUR NE89) or setting by user
Sensor current: 0.42mA
Galvanic insulation: Optoelectrical
Time constant: 0.3s
Additional electronic damping: 0..30s
Ambient temperature: -40…+80°C (Ex -40…+75°C)
Download Data Sheet: Smart Temperature Transmitter D72 Series