Delta Mobrey S24 Series Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between 0.4bar and 700 bar with maximum working pressures up to 1000 bar. The Industrial Series switches were developed in the mid-1990’s to offer customers a robust range of switches suitable for applications where requirements were more standard than those for which the highly configurable Performance Series switches were designed.
Using diaphragm based sensors and a more traditional in-line force balance mechanism to transfer movement from the sensor to the microswitch, these switches are suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. Various international approvals make the Industrial Series suitable for use in both safe and Hazardous Areas in Europe, North America and throughout the world. With the recent launch of the Sentry Series, these Industrial models are now recommended mainly for aftermarket applications where a like for like replacement is needed.
Delta Mobrey S24 Series Advantages:
- Better than 1% set-point repeatability
- Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
- Extensive range of approvals
- The Industrial Series switches are available with wide range of different approvals including European and North American Hazardous Area approvals
- All Industrial Series models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure. In addition, all models have been certified for use in safety systems up to and including SIL 2.
Delta Mobrey S24 Series Features:
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and NEC 500.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Ranges available up to 700 bar (10,000 psi). Maximum working pressure up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi).
- Field set point adjustment against a reference scale.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch options.
- Optional gold alloy contacts.
- Terminal block for easy field wiring.
- Safety vented design as standard.
- PED 2014/68/EU CAT IV option.
The S24 Industrial Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
The choice of models available ensures that the S24 Industrial Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey S24 Series Specification:
- Accuracy: Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
- Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- Ambient Temperature:
- -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- For continuous use below -25°C (-13°F) we recommend using only enclosure H, R, T, U & A with special gaskets and limited switching.
- Maximum Process Temperature:
- Subject to appropriate installation practice, the component parts withstand up to +60°C (+140°F). For process temperatures up to +120°C (+248°F), order WETTED PARTS Code A (Table 4). For higher temperatures, refer to SPECIAL ENGINEERING.
- Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- Switch output:
- SPDT or DPDT snap-action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
- Process Connection: Rc 1/4 (BSP), 1/4 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT External
- Approximate Weight: 2.7kg / 5.9lb to 6.6kg / 14.5lb depending on model
Designed for volume manufacture, the theVM2/4 switch is ideally suited to meet the requirements of OEM manufacturers of Enclosure options Weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4X Wellhead control safety shutdown systems Weatherproof IP66/flameproof EEx IIC 2 GD T6 (Tamb ֖60 Deg C to + 65 Deg C) Water or gas deluge fire protection systems T5 (Tamb 60 Deg C to + 80 Deg C) Fuel and lubrication systems, as found on gas turbines, compressors and other rotating machinery Wetted parts options Valve Actuators Nickel alloy (Monel) diaphragm and process connection for NACE MR-01-75 ֖ all welded construction.
The choice of models available ensures the VM Series is suitable for use in Standard electrical ratings general purpose applications Refer to Table 6 aggressive outdoor atmospheres, eg: marine or coastal environments Process connection hazardous areas Rc 1/4 (1/4 Bsp tr int) or 1/4 ԔNPTF (other sizes via adaptors only) Unit weight 1.5kg/3.3lbs approx Set point Repeatability > +/- 1% of adjustable range Delta Controls range of reliable pressure and temperature measurement instruments can be customized to meet individual requirements.
For technical advice or to discuss your application, please contact us at +44 (0) 20 8939 3500 Ambient temperature range -40 to +80 deg C (-40 to +176F) intermittently down -60 deg C (-76 deg F) – ATEX (VM2) -40 to +85 deg C (-40 to +185F) for the weatherproof version (VM2) -25 to +60 deg C (-13 to +140F) Limited by materials used in sensing element (VM4 only) > TDS. V M2/4.03-05. ISSUE B
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Switch S24
- Delta Mobrey Transmitter and Gauge
- Delta Mobrey Level Measurement
- Delta Mobrey Flow, Steam and Water, Conductivity Probe and Accessories
- Delta Mobrey Pressure Measurement
- Delta Mobrey Differential Pressure Measurement
- Delta Mobrey 301 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 381 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 209 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 204 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 303 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 772 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey CS 2/4 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 734 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey 304 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 774 Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey 731 Temperature Switch
You must be logged in to post a comment.