The Delta Mobrey 731 Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability, and the confidence of long-term performance that a mature product such as this can prove.
The model 731 Vapour Pressure Temperature Switch has a rigid stem thermal system and is suitable for setpoints between -50°C and 120°C with maximum working temperatures up to 130°C.
The model 731 Performance Series Vapour Pressure Temperature Switches comprise of a rigid stem thermal system upon which a compression gland slides to enable various depths of thermowell (pocket) to be accommodated.
This sensor is coupled to the microswitch via a precision stainless steel mechanism, the combination of which helps deliver the market-leading performance customers can expect from the Series.
- Ranges available up to 120°C
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with tamperproof adjuster
Delta Mobrey 731 Advantages:
Better than 1% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
Extensive range of options
The Performance Series switches are available with an extensive range of materials, process connections, switch types, electrical entries, etc and offer customers many millions of different possible configurations.
More than 35 years experience in the field
Installed in a wide range of applications from nuclear power plants to offshore oil rigs, the Performance Series’ long experience in the field offers customers the reassurance that they can be relied upon to survive the test of time in the harshest environments.
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential and HI-LO operation.
- Ranges available up to 230 to 300°C (450 to 580°F).
- Maximum working temperature up to 310°C (600°F).
The 731 Performance Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures that the 731 Performance Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey 731 Specification:
- Set point repeatability ± 0.5% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
- Scale accuracy ± 2% of full scale.
Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
Ambient Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
Maximum Working Pressure: System sensing probes for both the capillary and rigid stem version are designed to withstand 100 bar (1500psi) without thermowell.
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- SPDT or DPDT snap action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
Process Connection: 3/8 NPT External Sliding Gland, ½ NPT External Direct mounting. Approximate Weight: Enclosures: “W & N” 2.5kg / 5.5lb (models 731-4 2.2kg/4.8lb); “A & O” 3.5kg /7.7lb (models 731-4 3.2kg/7.0lb); “H” 4.0kg/8.8lb; “K” 8.7kg/19.1lb.
Download Data Sheet: Temperature Switch 731 Series