Omron D4ER-@N Limit Switches use high-frequency oscillation. They resist heat, chemicals, and water better than Rectangular Sensors. They are available in both shielded and unshielded models.
Proximity Sensors are available in models using high-frequency oscillation to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects and in capacitive models to detect non-metal objects. Models are available with environment resistance, heat resistance, resistance to chemicals, and resistance to water.
Omron D4ER-@N Limit Switches Features and Benefits
- Material combining HNBR and fluoro rubber used for superior resistance to
- Prevents ingress of cutting oil from moving sections.
- Fluororesin cable that withstands cutting oils is provided as
- Models available with Smart click connectors for easy connection.
- Minute load model with gold cladding is optimal for electronic
- Approved by EN (TÜV).
- Same mounting pitch as D4E-N
- IP67G degree of protection (JIS C 0920 Annex 1).
Degree of protection
IP67 (IEC 60529) and IP67G (JIS C 0920 Annex 1) *1
Passed OMRON’s Oil-resistant Component Evaluation Standards *2 (Cutting oil type: specified in JIS K 2241:2000; Temperature: 35°C max.)
|Mechanical||4,000,000 operations min.|
|Electrical||500,000 operations min. (Standard load: 1 A at 30 VDC, resistive load/Micro load: 0.1 A at 30 VDC, resistive load) 4,000,000 operations min. (10 mA at 24 VDC, resistive load)|
|Operating speed||0.1 mm/sec to 0.5 m/sec|
|Operating frequency||Mechanical: 120 operations/min
Electrical: 30 operations/min
|Insulation resistance||100 MÙ min. (at 500 VDC) *3|
|Contact resistance||Standard load : D4ER-1@@@N@: 15 mÙ max. (initial value for the built-in switch when tested alone) Micro load : D4ER-2@@@N@: 50 mÙ max. (initial value for the built-in switch when tested alone)|
|Between terminals of the same polarity||1,000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min|
|Between each terminal and non-current-carrying metal part||1,500 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min/Uimp at 2.5 kV (EN 60947-5-1)|
|Rated insulation voltage (Ui)||250 V|
|Pollution degree (operating environment)||3 (EN 60947-5-1)|
|Short-circuit protective device (SCPD)||10 A fuse (type gG or type gI, IEC 60269 approved)|
|Conditional short-circuit current||100 A (EN 60947-5-1)|
|Conventional enclosed thermal current (Ithe)||5 A (EN 60947-5-1)|
|Protection against electric shock||Class II (grounding not required with double insulation)|
|Vibration resistance||Malfunction||10 to 55 Hz, 1.5-mm double amplitude|
|Shock resistance||Destruction||1,000 m/s2 max. (IEC 68-2-27)|
|Malfunction||300 m/s2 max. (IEC 68-2-27)|
|Ambient operating temperature/Ambient storage temperature||5°C to 70°C (with no icing or condensation)|
|Ambient operating humidity||35% to 95%RH (with no condensation)|
|(in case of roller plunger)
Cable type (2 m): Approx. 140 g
Pre-wired Connector type: Approx. 103 g
- The following values are initial values.
- The following ratings may vary depending on the model. Contact your OMRON representative for further
- The IP67G is the degree of protection that is defined according to the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards).
- The IP67 indicates the same level of protection as defined by the IEC, and the G indicates that a device has resistance to oil.
- The Oil-resistant Component Evaluation Standards are OMRON’s own durability evaluation standards.
The Pre-wired Connector type meets the degree of protection when it is correctly connected with an XS5@R Oil-resistant Connector. The degree of protection is not satisfied with the part where there is no XS5FR Oil-resistant Connector connected and cable wires are uncovered. And as for the Cable type, the degree of protection is not satisfied with the part where cable wires are uncovered.
*This value represents the condition when the Switch is shipped from the factory.
Download Catalog: Environment-resistant Series