The HM R turbine flow meter series (R for Female Inch Threads) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates. They are mainly used for lubrication and non-lubrication media. They are particularly suitable for low and medium viscosity liquids, such as water, emulsions, glycol mixtures and light oils. Even the measurement of cryogenic fluids is possible.
Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of turbine flow meters. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the HM R guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and an extremely long service life even under the toughest application conditions.
The combination of various turbine wheel dimensions and blade geometries allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the HM R ideal for a variety of applications in the field of metering as well as for monitoring, mixing and dosing.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in the most demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
- Consumption measurement
- Filling process
- Dosing systems
- 2-component mixing plants
- Test stands
- Water (normal and demineralized)
- Hydraulic and gear oils
- Fuels, gasoline, kerosene
- Pharmaceutical liquids
- Cryogenic fluids
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1 %1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05 %
- Short response times (from 5 ms)
- Robust carbide bearing
- Medium temperature: -60 °C up to +350 °C [-76 °F up to +662 °F]
- Different nominal sizes
- Pressure stage up to 630 bar [9,140 psi]
- Measuring Ranges: 0.3 up to 400 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: ±1 % of actual flow
- Measuring Span:
- Standard: 1:10
- Extended: on request
- Viscosity Range: 0.8 up to 30 mm²/s
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4404 [AISI 316L] (others on request)
- Wheels: as per DIN 1.4460 [AISI 329] (others on request)
- Bearing: Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing
- Pressure: up to 630 bar [9,140 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -60 °C up to +350 °C [-70 °F up to +662 °F]
Reference : http://www.kem-kueppers.com