KEM offers a broad selection of measuring principles for this purpose. We develop, produce, and deliver high quality Gear Flow Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Helical Flow Meters and Micro Flow Meters as well as Coriolis Mass Flow Meters worldwide. Specific accessories complement the product range.
KEM operates its own calibration laboratory certified according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. Here we intensively test each of our flowmeters before delivering it to the customer. In the course of effective support and after-sales service, our in-house calibration expertise allows us to meet changing customer requirements for the measuring equipment they are using even years later, offering an optimum solution.
KEM has modern CAD and FEM systems for design and simulation. High-precision production and great flexibility in realizing even unusual customer requirements set us apart from competitors. As an independent manufacturer, we control all design and production processes at all times thanks to our very extensive vertical integration. We deliver quality “Made in Germany” through considerable investments in development, design, and production.
KEM Küppers Elektromechanik GmbH was founded in 1965. We have been a flow measuring technology specialist ever since. Tailor-made products and solutions for challenging measuring tasks in all industry segments set us apart.
Kem Kuppers also provides many kinds of evaluation electronics and other additional accessories, such as :
- VTC/VIC Kem Kuppers Local Displays : Compact on-site display with carrier frequency or inductive sensor for the evaluation of volume flows.
- VTG/VIG Kem Kuppers Local Displays Unit : The VTG/VIG are high precision 4 – 20 mA pickups with a display and a frequency output.
- FlowPod Kem Kuppers’ Local Display : The FlowPod is TASI Flow Group‘s latest flow indication display unit. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, the FlowPod comes in a compact and light weight flame proof stainless steel enclosure that is only 85 mm in diameter and weighs in at only 1.6 kg.
- Kem Kuppers’ High Precision Evaluation Units : High precision evaluation unit provides FAS 100 and FAW 100.
- FAU 50 Kem Kuppers Frequency to Analog Converter : The FAU 50 is a microprocessor-based unit to convert frequencies from 3 Hz up to 5,000 Hz into a potential-free analogue signal with a resolution of 13 bit.
- EWS Kem Kuppers Intrinsically Safe Power Supply Units : The EWS supplies KEM pickups installed in hazardous areas and transmits the output frequency of these pickups.
- Kem Kuppers’ Additional Accessories : The additional accessories includes Din Rail Mount Adapter (HSA), Protective Cover (IPS), 24 V Wall Plugin Power Supply (SN1-24), Explosion-proof Sensor Adaptor (SV ExD Sensor Adaptor), Interface Converter (CON.USB.RS-ISO), and Interface Converter (CON.USB.WT).