With more than 50 years of experience in the flow measurement field and numerous innovative and customer-specific product developments, we are your qualified and competent contact for flow measuring technology and calibration.
We solve even the most challenging measurement problems in close cooperation with you.
KEM offers a broad selection of measuring principles for this purpose. We develop, produce, and deliver high quality Gear Flow Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Helical Flow Meters and Micro Flow Meters as well as Coriolis Mass Flow Meters worldwide. Specific accessories complement the product range.
KEM operates its own calibration laborpulsar
atory certified according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018. Here we intensively test each of our flowmeters before delivering it to the customer.
In the course of effective support and after-sales service, our in-house calibration expertise allows us to meet changing customer requirements for the measuring equipment they are using even years later, offering an optimum solution.
KEM has modern CAD and FEM systems for design and simulation. High-precision production and great flexibility in realizing even unusual customer requirements set us apart from competitors.
As an independent manufacturer, we control all design and production processes at all times thanks to our very extensive vertical integration. We deliver quality “Made in Germany” through considerable investments in development, design, and production.
KEM Küppers Elektromechanik GmbH was founded in 1965. We have been a flow measuring technology specialist ever since. Tailor-made products and solutions for challenging measuring tasks in all industry segments set us apart.
Kem Kuppers provides many kinds of pickups and amplifiers, such as :
- ECO Pulse Amplifiers Kem Kuppers Modular Pulse Amplifier : The ECO Pulse Amplifiers can be equipped with all KEM volume meters.
- Kem Kuppers’ Carrier-frequency Pulse Amplifiers VT Series : The carrier-frequency pulse amplifiers VT Series provides VTE 02, VTE 03, VTE 04, VTE Ex, and VTD 03.
- Kem Kuppers’ Inductive Pulse Amplifiers : The inductive pluse amplifiers provides VIE 03, IF, and VIEG.
- FOP and OPTV Kem Kuppers Fibreoptical Amplifier and Light Pulse Receiver : The integral pickup detects the r.p.m. of the gears and the FOP provides a flow-proportional light pulse signal. The OPTV receiver will convert the light pulses into a current or voltage squarewave signal.
- Kem Kuppers’ Local Converters Passive 4 – 20 mA sensors : The local converter provides WT.02/WI.02 and WIE.