Local Display FlowPod Kem Kuppers is TASI Flow Group‘s latest flow indication display unit. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, the FlowPod comes in a compact and light weight flame proof stainless steel enclosure that is only 85 mm in diameter and weighs in at only 1.6 kg. The FlowPod is one of the smallest flow displays for the Chemical Injection industry on the market today.
The back-lit display with high contrast, large flow rate indication and totalizer digits, enables the display to be easily read at distance in poorly lit conditions. The FlowPod comes equipped with memory card facility.
A memory card has been developed by TASI Flow Group for 2-wire low powered systems. The memory card enables calibration data to be easily swapped without having to remove the FlowPod from the installation or having to perform difficult calibration curve changes on site. The memory card has data logging capabilities to enable recalibration to be tailored to flow rate of the meter as specified by the client.
The FlowPod can be controlled without having to power down, by using HART commands or by the integrated magnetic switches that allows for simple programming and menu selection. The display can either be direct mounted or remote mounted using suitable armoured signal cable or conduit.The standard specification includes HART 7 protocol output on a 2- or 4- wire 24 V DC powered system.
Table of Contents
Local Display FlowPod Kem Kuppers Features
- Explosion-proof (Exd/XP)
- Lightweight DIN 1.4401 [AISI 316] stainless steel housing
- Screwless design for quick and easy on-site installation
- Calibration data transmission by memory card
- FRAM memory
Local Display FlowPod Kem Kuppers Applications
- Chemical Injection
- Gas Dehydration
- Gas Odorization
Chemical & Petrochemical
- Gas Sweetening
- Carrier frequency, inductive or Reed switch input
- Analog Output: 4 to 20 mA passive (2-wire)
- HART 7 interface
- 2x configurable switch outputs for alarm, pulse or batch
- Operating Temperature: ‐20 °C up to +75 °C [‐4 °F up to +167 °F]
- 20+ point linearization of the measured value
- Ingress Protection: IP66/68 – NEMA 4X
- ATEX, IECEx & CSA US certified
Download Datasheet: FlowPod Kem Kuppers’ Local Display