The HM TRI turbine flow meter series (TRI for Tri-Clamp connectors) is used to measure continuous and discontinuous flow rates. They are mainly used for flow measurement of water, alcohol, disinfectants and detergents in the pharmaceutical and food sector.
Only high-grade steels and materials that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of turbine flow meters. Combined with the innovative flushable PTFE bearings, the HM TRI guarantees optimum measuring accuracy in compliance with all common material specifications in the pharmaceuticals sector. The design is dead space free and CIP-capable, and therefore also meets the highest hygiene standards.
The combination of various turbine wheel dimensions and blade geometries allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the HM TRI ideal for a variety of applications in the field of metering as well as for dosing and process control.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in the most demanding applications.
For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx and CSA.
- Consumption measurement
- Process control
- Pharmaceutical liquids
- Ultrapure water
- Disinfectants and cleaning agents
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1 %1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05 %
- Short response times (from 5 ms)
- Dynamic measuring system
- Dead space optimized design
- Rinsable PTFE plain bearing
- Threadless pipe connections according to DIN 32676
- Measuring Ranges: 0.3 up to 400 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: ±1 % of actual flow (viscosity 1 mm²/s)
- Viscosity Range: 1 mm²/s
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4404 [AISI 316 L]
- Wheels: as per DIN 1.4460 [AISI 329]
- Bearing: PTFE
- Pressure: up to 16 bar [230 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +150 °C [-40 °F up to +302 °F]
Reference : http://www.kem-kueppers.com