Kofloc Model 2600 Seris | Constant Flow Valve for Liquid
- Excellent constant flow valve for liquids
- The valve is made of high-precision parts for smooth control.
- Immune to pressure changes
- The valve keeps the flow constant irrespective of changes in the primary- and secondary-side (outlet-side) pressure.
- Control of very small flow from 10 ml/min
- Upper and lower diaphragm chambers equipped with airbreathers
- Air-breathing during the initial flow setting permits high accuracy control.
- Environmental measuring instruments
- Liquid mixing equipment
- Model 2600-S: H2O
- PVC: H2O
- Flow rating (at H2O calibration condition)
- Model 2600-S: 1-10 ml/min, 10-100 ml/min, 0.1-1 L/min
- PVC : 1-10 ml/min, 10-100 ML/MIN, 0.1-1 L/min
- Control accuracy Note 1
- Model 2600-S: ±3% F.S.
- PVC: ±3% F.S.
- Operating differential pressure: 0.1 MPa or more
- Operating pressure: 0.1-0.5 Mpa
- Proof pressure: 0.7 Mpa
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids
- Model 2600-S: SUS 316, Viton, fluorocarbon resin
- PVC: PVC, SUS 316, NBR, Viton
- Operating temperature: 15-35℃
- End connection
- Model 2600-S: Rc 1/4
- PVC: Rc 1/8
Note: The control accuracy is guaranteed only when the fluid temperature is constant because the viscosity varies with temperature.