Kofloc Purge Flow Meter Model RK1050 Series | For Scientific Instrumentation System
– Superior stability
Superior stability is ensured through antistatic measures and using the same try-flat,rib-guide glass tube as that used for high precision models.
Economy and reduced period of shipping achieved through our all-out effort at process streamlining such as introduction of mass production system using advanced printing technology.
- For integration into equipment panel
- For gas purge system
- For measurement of welding gas flows
- For various types of analyzers
- For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Fluids: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas) For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
- Flow range(Full scale) : 1L,2L,3L,5L,10L,15L,20L/MIN
- Accuracy: FS±5%(Measurement point)
- Proof pressure : *0.8MPa for 5L/MIN or less *0.5MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
- Available scale: 10:1
- Body block and some other components : * S: SUS304; SUS303 *BS: Brass
- Tapered tube : *S & BS: Pyrex®, glass
- Packing : *S: FKM *BS : NBR
- Float : *S & BS : Pyrex,SUS316, glass
- Protective cover : * S & BS : Acrylic resin
- (Temperature resistance) : * S & BS : MAX60°
- Connection : * S & BS : Rc1/8(Standard); Rc1/4(Optional)