Kofloc RK1050 Series Purge Flow Meter Model a completely renewed model of the existing compact, economical KOFLOC RK1000. With its surprisingly slender appearance, this new compact model provides high stability performance that bears comparison with any high precision models. It can be ideally integrated into the customer’s scientific instrumentation system. Reduced period of delivery is ensured.
Table of Contents
Kofloc RK1050 Series Features
Superior stability is ensured through antistatic measures and using the same try-flat,rib-guide glass tube as that used for high precision models.
Economy and reduced period of shipping achieved through our all-out effort at process streamlining such as introduction of mass production system using advanced printing technology.
- For integration into equipment panel
- For gas purge system
- For measurement of welding gas flows
- For various types of analyzers
- For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Fluids: Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas) For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.
- Flow range(Full scale) : 1L,2L,3L,5L,10L,15L,20L/MIN
- Accuracy: FS±5%(Measurement point)
- Proof pressure : *0.8MPa for 5L/MIN or less *0.5MPa for 10 L/MIN or more
- Available scale: 10:1
- Body block and some other components : * S: SUS304; SUS303 *BS: Brass
- Tapered tube : *S & BS: Pyrex®, glass
- Packing : *S: FKM *BS : NBR
- Float : *S & BS : Pyrex,SUS316, glass
- Protective cover : * S & BS : Acrylic resin
- (Temperature resistance) : * S & BS : MAX60°
- Connection : * S & BS : Rc1/8(Standard); Rc1/4(Optional)