The JVHS High Pressure Positive Displacement Flow Meter is an ideal flow meter for measuring oil, fuel, additives, and chemicals. It is designed for use in systems rated up to 15,000 psi (1035 bar) making them durable, accurate, and safe in high pressure environments, including oil production platforms, land-based oil recovery sites, and chemical processing plants. The JVHS PD flow meters are constructed of 316 stainless steel with Xylan® coated steel bolts for corrosion resistance and durability. They also come equipped with medium-pressure autoclave connections.
Designed for use in systems rated up to 15,000 psi (1035 bar), the JVHS gear meters are durable, accurate, and safe in high pressure environments. The JVHS series all can be hydro tested to 1.5 times the working pressure rating. The JVHS meters, constructed of 316 stainless steel with Xylan® coated steel bolts, come equipped with medium-pressure autoclave connections. These units are for use in high pressure hydraulic and fuel systems; in offshore chemical injection systems including methanol, corrosion and wax inhibitors; or in water treatment chemical-injection systems
- Affordable & Accurate: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions* , with accuracy of +0.5% of reading.
- Rugged Construction: The JVHS’s solid body construction is made of 316 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Flexible Meter: may be used in applications requiring bidirectional flow, and can be hydro tested to 1.5x the working pressure rating.
- Hazardous Environment: Ready A complete line of explosion-proof sensors and displays are available for the JVHS meters.
- Three flow ranges from 0.003 to 7.0 GPM
- Accuracy: up to 0.5% of reading
- Pressure rating up to 15,000 PSI (1035 bar)
- Bi-directional flow capabilities
- Non-intrusive sensors, panel mount displays, and electronic modules available
Measuring Accuracy: ± 0.5% over 10:1 turn down with 30cP fluid
Repeatability: ± 0.1%
Flow Measuring Ranges:
- 0.003 to 0.8 gpm
- 0.01 to 2.0 gpm
- 0.03 to 7.0 gpm
Maximum Operating Pressure: up to 15,000 psi
Temperature Rating: Depends on sensor used, refer to sensor page
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 185° F
Ports: 3/8” MP Autoclave
Materials Of Construction:
- Body: 316L Stainless Steel
- Gears & Ball Bearings: Stainless Steel
- O-Ring: PTFE (other options available)
- Bolts: Xylan® coated steel (stainless steel bolts available)
Download Data Sheet: High Pressure PD Flow Meter JVHS Series