Delta Mobrey GR 2/4-Series Pressure Switch are all housed in a compact and rugged enclosure making them particularly suitable for panel mounting in harsh environments. All models in the Compact Series come with hermetically sealed switch contacts and flying leads as standard.
The unit is manufactured, checked and supplied in accordance with our published specification, and when installed and used in normal or prescribed applications, with the lid in place and within the parameters set for mechanical and electrical performance, will not cause danger or hazard to life or limb.
Pressure Switch GR 2/4 Series
Launched in the mid-1990s, the Compact Series pressure switches provide users with a compact, robust and hermetically sealed switch for use in Safe and Hazardous Areas.
Compact switch range designed for installing in tight spaces such as those found in panel applications. Launched in the mid-1990s, the Compact Series pressure switches have been providing users with a compact, robust and hermetically sealed switch for use in Safe and Hazardous Areas.
Delta Mobrey GR 2/4-Series Features:
- Compact and rugged design.
- Weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4.
- ATEX Flameproof CENELEC EEx d IIC option.
ATEX Intrinsically Safe ATEX Ex ia IIC option.
- Stainless steel body option NEMA 4X rating.
Optional weatherproof, ATEX EEx e, ATEX Ex ia or ATEX. Flameproof EEx d IIC terminal enclosures.
- Variety of wetted parts including NACE MR-01-75 compatibility option.
- High over-range models up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi). Ranges available between 0.25-700 bar (4-10,000 psi). Static pressure up to 1000 bar (15,000 psi).
- Field adjustable.
- Hermetically sealed snap switch CSA listed.
The GR Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Wellhead Control
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Chemical Injection Skids
- All panel applications where compact hazloc switches are needed
The choice of models available ensures that the GR Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey GR 2/4-Series Specification:
- Accuracy: Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- Ambient Temperature: Certified Enclosures. Refer to Approvals and Tables 1 & 3 for limitations of ambient use Maximum Process Temperature: Subject to appropriate installation practice, the component parts withstand up to +60°C (+140°F)
- Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- Switch output: SPDT or DPDT snap action hermetically sealed microswitch
- Process Connection: Rc ¼ (BSP), ¼ NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT External
- Approximate Weight: Enclosure Code “H”, “W” & “5” 0.6kg / 1.32lb, “R” & “A” and “4” 0.9kg/1.98lb Terminal Enclosure Code “C”, “D”, “V” & “W” add 0.3kg/0.66lb, “J” add 1.1kg/2.42lb, “K” add 0.5kg/1.1lb
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Switch GR 2_4 Series
- Delta Mobrey GR7 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey GR3/6 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Temperature Label
- Delta Elektrogas LD, LDM Tightness Control Device
- Delta Mobrey 304 Series Differential Pressure Switch