Energoflow GFE-201H, GFE-202H Ultrasonic Gas flow meters are flanged section type flowmeters specially designed for measuring flow velocity, volumetric flow rate and volume of gaseous substances (gases) transported through pipelines in the forward or reverse direction at high pressure (upto 16 Mpa), eg. at gas wells and underground gas reservoirs. Energoflow GFE-201H, Energoflow GFE-202H can measure the flow velocity V of gas in the pipeline in both directions within the range from 0.1 to 25.0 m/s (under order, special versions for measuring velocities upto 35.0 m/s are avaialble). The flowmeters are available in a wide range of sizes (from DN80 upto DN400).
- No obstruction to flow, no pressure loss
- Enhanced rangeability (1:160)
- Reliable and highly accurate flow measurement at varying process conditions
This device can be accessed remotely via PC. Using special software, it is possible to display the following data as per customer’s choice:
- measurement results of direction and speed flow, current flow, progressive total volume;
- The waveform of the signal passing through the acoustic channel;
- Configuration options and settings of the flowmeter;
- clock readings and calendar;
- Archive data.
Functional capabilities of the flowmeter and its setting are changed by programming the embedded micro-controller via external computer. To prevent unauthorized control access, computer software is protected by a user-defined password for working with flowmeters. Flowmeter is equipped with a passive generator of the frequency-pulse signal.
Download Catalog: ULTRASONIC GAS FLOW METERS