Seametrics Insert Flow Meter | Electromagnetic Insertion Flow Meter
- Depth adjustable sensors.
- EX101 fits any 1-1/2″ pipe fitting (standard saddle, for instance) and adjusts to pipe sizes 3-10″.
- EX201 adjusts to pipe sizes 10-48″.
- Meter extends only about 1/8 of pipe diameter, minimizing the potential for clogging with debris
- Accept SeaMetrics modules for rate and total indication, 4-20 mA conversion, data logging, and flow switching.
- Alternatively, a signal can be sent directly to a PLC or other control.
- Available in brass or 316 stainless steel.
- Immersibility and reverse flow output available.
The complete lack of moving parts of the EX100/200-Series insertion flow sensor is the source of its reliability. Brass and stainless steel models withstand a variety of temperatures, pressure, and chemical conditions.
The EX-Series has no rotor to stop turning in dirty water and there are no bearings to wear out. Like all magmeters, when used in chemical injection applications, these meters should be installed upstream of the chemical line (or far enough downstream to allow complete mixing of fluids before the meter).