Parker Series Hydraulic Pumps – A Parker pressure-loaded gear pump consists of two, intermeshing, hardened-steel, precision-ground gear assemblies. These precision gears are enclosed by a high-strength, die-cast aluminum front cover, back cover and a high-yield, strength-extruded aluminum center section.
Parker Series Hydraulic Pumps D/H/HD
- Speeds up to 4000 rpm.
- Pressure-loaded design.
- Efficient, simple design – few moving parts.
- Exceptionally compact and lightweight for their capacity.
- Efficient at high-pressure operation.
- Resistant to cavitation effects.
- High tolerance to system contamination.
- Reliable under cold weather operation.
- Sleeve-bearing construction.
- Multi-fluid compatibility Pressure capabilities.
- Continuous pressures up to 2500 psi (172 bar).
- Optional built-in relief valve on ”D” series
- Optional built-in relief valve on ”H” series
- Optional built-in relief valve, and flow divider on ”H” series
- Special controls (Consult Technical Services)
- Product Category Selection