Pulsar Process Measurement Ltd manufactures and supplies level, volume, open channel flow, pipe flow, sludge interface measurement and pump control instrumentation.
Since 1997, Pulsar has risen to become one of the world-leading non-contacting measurement instrumentation manufacturers and their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications worldwide.
By taking a step forward in echo processing technology, Pulsar has been able to address applications previously thought to be beyond the scope of ultrasonic level measurement and their improved initial signal processing at the transducer head has made it possible to increase resistance to electrical noise thus widening the number of possible applications.
Pulsar’s award-winning products are favored worldwide due to their reliability and easy menu-driven set-up. Pulsar’s product range has been designed to provide a full range of alternatives, from single-point-of-measurement installations right through to complex multi-point applications with digital communications and levels of measurement.
- Pulsar Flow Pulse PC Software: Flow Pulse PC is free-issued with Flow Pulse and requires no further licensing or equipment to run, other than an RS232 cable (available from Pulsar if required).
- Pulsar PC Software Suite: PC Suite is a simple download and installs from the Pulsar website (see address below). PC Suite can be used to set up, calibrate, clone, or download data from the main range of Pulsar equipment.
- Pulsar Software SMS Server, Ultra Log, and Ultra Scan: SMS Server shows you all your sites at a glance on your PC screen. Ultra Log Software Package is a powerful tool that is used in conjunction with the optional data logging board available with the Pulsar Ultra range and will provide you with all the tools required to get the most from the powerful data logging capability of the Pulsar Ultra range of products, meanwhile, the Pulsar’s Ultra Scan software is a powerful tool to allow customers a remote overview of their tank contents.
- Kobold Turbine Flow Meter
- Kobold Flow Switches
- Kobold Variable Area Flow Meter
- Digital Flow Flow Sensor, Turbine Flow Meter, and Flow Control
- Pulsar Transducers
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring