FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps are suitable for pumping thin to high-viscosity fluids. The displacement pumps work with low turbulence at a constant pressure and provide for a gentle and pulsation-free operation.
Whereas the series 550 pumps are used in the industrial sector the series 560 is especially configured for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries. All pumps can be used mobile and stationary, are made of only a few components and easy to disassemble.
FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps cover a wide viscosity range – from very good flowing to semi-solid media. A big advantage is the smooth pumping that is required especially when pumping shear-sensitive media.
According to the specific requirements FLUX offers versions for pharma/food/cosmetic in various designs, e.g. horizontal/vertical, with clockwise/anticlockwise operation, with Ex protection, 3A certification or as FLUX FOOD pumps.
The FLUX eccentric worm-drive pump F 560 GS in version with planetary gear is used to pump thin to medium viscous media up to 30.000 mPas. The pump is especially designed to meet the specific requirements of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and works with little turbulences, at constant pressure and ensures a smooth, pulsation-free pumping.
The pump can be used mobile and stationary, has only a few components and can be easily dismantled.
- Positive displacement pump
- Smooth pumping of the liquid with very little turbulences
- Low pulsation in relation to the flow
- Comprehensive modular system
- Also available with variable speed adjustment (transfer proportional to speed)
- Pump/shaft/worm can be dismantled
- Lightweight and mobile use
- Pump can be easily dismantled
- Optimal for viscous self-flowing media
- Also suitable for shear-sensitive media
- Transfer at constant pressure
- Can be adjusted individually on the media’s characteristics
- Flow rate adjustable (in combination with frequency-controlled three-phase motor)
- Flow rate easy to calculate
- Pump can be dismantled
- Available with 3A-certification
- Explosion-protection version available
- Available as FLUX FOOD pump
- Flow rate: max. 50 l/min1
- Flow pressure: max. 8 bar1
- Delivery head: max. 80 mwc1
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas – max. 30000 mPas1
- Outer tube diameter: min. 50 mm – max. 54 mm2
- Immersion length: 700, 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube:
- Media / Fluids:
- Seal: closed mechanical seal
Download Data Sheet: Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps F 560 GS
- Magnetic Drive Pump Trundean Machinery
- Flux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pumps
- Flux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pump F 550 TR
- Flux Eccentric Worm – Drive Pump F 550 GS
- Haskel Air Driven Liquid Pumps