The PV Series is a stainless steel vertical multistage pump available in eight sizes with up to 26 stages. These pumps are suitable for clean water or liquids. They are widely used for high buildings, plants, mining, city water supply systems, and irrigation.
- Maximum: + 40°C
- Standard design: -7 5°C to + 90°C
- For hot water design: – 7 5°C to + 1 20° C
Max operating pressure: l O bar
- Max suction pressure is limited by max operating pressure Axial inlet and Radial outlet
The electric motor standard is supplied:
- 50Hz, single-phase 220V or three-phase 380V, aluminum casing, IP54, class F.
- 60Hz, single-phase 110V or three-phase 220V, aluminum casin, IP54, class F
The pump’s material can be supplied in 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Ambient Temperature: To a maximum of +104°F (40°C).
- Liquid Temperature: Standard design: -5°F to +194°F (-15°C to 90°C ).
- Liquid Temperature: Hot water design: 5°F to +248°F (-15°C to 120°C ).
- Min. Suction Pressure: Two (2) feet (0.6m) above the required NPSH.
- Electric Motor standard supplied as 60 Hz, single phase 110v or three-phase 220v, aluminum casing, IP54, class F. 50 Hz, single phase 220v or three-phase 380v, aluminum casing, IP54, class F.
- Pump material: 304 or 316 stainless steel.
Paragon Pump Company was founded by a group of dedicated professionals with over ninety (90) years of experience in the Pump Industry. The parent company is located in Tampa, Florida and Paragon Pump Asia Pte, Ltd. is based in Singapore.
All of our pumps have been thoroughly evaluated and tested to assure the highest quality in workmanship and performance. All pumps are manufactured to rigid international specifications in facilities certified to ISO 9001.
Paragon Pump Asia is lead by Mr. S. S. Khoo, Managing Director, with twenty-five (25) years in the Pump Industry, selling Worthington, Ingersoll Rand, Weinman, Crane Deming, Burks, Barnes, and TKL pumps. Ken Lim and Dennis Goh, Directors, have worked fifteen (15) years each in the Pump Industry.