Adalet Elite Series Screw line also includes thermal management systems, pilot devices, conduit, and cable accessories, high voltage cable couplers, and other related electrical products for the industry. These products are suitable for NEMA type 1 through NEMA type 13 applications.
Adalet’s sales and application engineers have decades of specialized electrical enclosure experience and are ready to solve your unique custom enclosure application requirements. Our engineering department is unsurpassed and on the edge of technology using the most up-to-date computer-aided design software.
Software applications such as Solid Edge, Solid Works, Inventor, AutoCAD, and Femap/NX-Nastran FEA help us focus on custom product development and innovative engineering. Known for producing the industry’s highest quality Hazardous Location products, Adalet has parlayed its reputation for quality, engineered solutions into its GenLo product line.
Our team of sales professionals, engineers, and designers are here to assist with the selection and design of products to satisfy your specific needs.A new GenLo products facility located in Cardington, OH will be the new home for Adalet’s stainless steel and non-metallic industrial enclosure product line.
The 70,000 square foot facility will produce stainless steel electrical enclosures for use in various industrial applications which require a rugged, watertight, and corrosion-resistant housing for sensitive components. Adalet has two different product categories. The product categories such as HazLo products and GenLo products.
Adalet Elite Series Screw with Polycarbonate Enclosures
Elite Series Screw Cover Polycarbonate Enclosures are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your application needs. Elite Series Screw Cover Polycarbonate Enclosures have a four-screw cover and feature a unique T-rail mounting system for faceplates, swing panels, layered back panels, and variable back panel height.
Adalet Elite Series Screw Features
- Standard Features
- 11 standard sizes with opaque or clear cover designs
- Captive screws or quick-release locking latch
- The T-Rail mounting system for faceplates, swing panels, and layered back panels
- Threaded brass inserts for mounting panel and mounting feet installation
- A watertight gasket provides ingress protection against water and dirt
- Lightweight and impact resistant
- Design Options
- Mounting panels and swing panels
- Drilled entries and cut-outs
- Molded-in custom colors
- Silk screening, paint, and decals
- Mounting feet or flanges
- Mounting panel suspension kit
Polycarbonate enclosures are the first choice for many engineers for a variety of reasons.
- Polycarbonate is exceptionally strong and polycarbonate enclosures can withstand greater impact than most of their counterparts. Because of their durability, they typically outlast the lifetime of the electrical equipment they house.
- Polycarbonate enclosures can easily withstand constant stress in a wide range of environments, especially those outdoors exposed to elements like rain, dust and sun. They are the most naturally UV resistant of any enclosure.
- Polycarbonate is lighter than both fiberglass and stainless steel, which reduces shipping costs and makes enclosures of this type the easiest to install.
- Polycarbonate enclosures are naturally clear, allowing for visual inspection of electrical equipment inside.
- Adalet Elite Series Screw Engineered thermoplastic
- High impact-resistant with a tensile strength of 900 in/lbs.
- Adalet Elite Series Screw Non-corrosive and UV resistant
- Smooth surface, no color variations, swirls, or color pockets
- Non-flame propagating and chemical resistant
- Color is light gray with a high gloss finish
Download Data Sheet: Elite Series Screw Cover Polycarbonate Enclosures