Adam Moisture Analyzer PMB by Adam Equipment. started in 1972 with the goal to provide quality weighing equipment and services at affordable prices, offering superior value to its customers.
Adam scales and balances are sold throughout the world, supported by a diversified network of distributors. The company’s products are available through e-commerce, catalog distribution, and independent dealers, who can provide additional application sales and technical service.
Adam’s distribution channel is maintained by wholly owned facilities strategically located in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
These locations provide technical, warehouse, sales, and marketing assistance to all of their customers. Adam Equipment is an ISO 9001 manufacturer with research and development based in the UK head office. The company meets or exceeds most international manufacturing standards and regulations.
Moisture Analyzer PMB Series
Fast and efficient, the PMB moisture analyzer or moisture balance by Adam Equipment provides an alternative to the time-consuming method of oven testing. The Moisture Analyzer PMB Series not only hastens the drying process but also minimizes the possibility of burning a sample, which can produce false results.
Moisture Analyzer PMB Series uses the basic “loss-on-drying” technique to simultaneously weigh and heat the sample, reducing the testing period and providing greater measurement accuracy. In many cases, the Moisture Analyzer PMB Series can replace traditional oven testing and also the Karl Fischer titration method of analyzing moisture.
With simple operation and rapid response time, Moisture Analyzer PMB Series offer the top value in their class. A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customize test methods and temperatures for different materials.
The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
The Moisture Analyzer PMB Series can be used to accurately determine the moisture content in food samples, oils, and creams. Suitable for cosmetics, agriculture, food testing, and science laboratories.
Adam Moisture Analyzer PMB Features
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures, and single-temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when the lid closes
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Power : Power cord
|Model||PMB 53||PMB 163|
|Readability||0.001g / 0.01%||0.001g / 0.01%|
|Pan Size||3.9″ ø / 100mm ø||3.9″ ø / 100mm ø|
|Weighing Units||g, %M, %S, ATRO %M, ATRO %S||g, %M, %S, ATRO %M, ATRO %S|
|Stabilization Time (sec)||4||4|
|Interface||RS-232, USB||RS-232, USB|
|Memory Settings||Internal memory stores up to 99 test results and 49 programmable user settings|
|External USB drive for limitless data storage of test results and settings|
|Calibration||External calibration||External calibration|
|Display||Backlit LCD with 0.9″/ 24mm-high digits||Backlit LCD with 0.9″/ 24mm-high digits|
|Power Supply||Power cord||Power cord|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C / 32° to 104°F||0° to 40°C / 32° to 104°F|
|Housing||Die-cast aluminum||Die-cast aluminum|
Download Data Sheet: Moisture Analyzer PMB Series
- Flux Pump Kits for Acids
- Flux Pump Kits for Alkalis
- Flux Container Pumps MINIFLUX
- Flux Drum Pumps, Barrel Pumps and Container Pumps
- Flux Centrifugal Immersion Pumps
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions