The Hach DR1900 excels in the field because it is the lightest and most compact portable spectrophotometer. Your field testing takes you to potentially dusty and wet conditions where other equipment simply won’t be safe. The DR1900 is built for rugged conditions, and it’s flexible, –accepting the widest range of vial sizes. Built with field use in mind, the DR1900 has a large, clear screen and a simple user interface that makes testing easier than ever in even the most demanding conditions. Easy to hold, and operate, the compact DR1900 is a valuable tool for your field technicians.
Underneath the rugged exterior, the Hach DR1900 has the largest number,– over 220– of the most commonly tested preprogrammed methods already built in. You can also use the easy-to-use interface to create your own methods. Tests are performed with a wavelength range of 340 to 800 nm which make this a field instrument you can use to find results typically only seen in laboratory instruments.
Please note: TNTplus vial test evaluation possible, but without barcode identification & 10 fold measurement and outlier elimination.
The Hach DR1900 combines the ruggedness and portability of a field instrument with over 220 of the most commonly tested water methods.
- Carry Anywhere
The lightest, most compact portable spectrophotometer available easily goes where you need to go.
- Test What You Need
Analyze your water with more preprogrammed methods than any other portable spectrophotometer, or easily create your own methods to suit your unique needs.
- Ensure Accuracy in the Field
Wavelength range of 340 to 800 nm. provides accuracy typically seen only in laboratory instruments.
- Make Testing Easier
Simple, easy-to-use interface plus the widest range of vial sizes makes testing flexible.
- Take Into Field Environments
Rugged construction keeps the elements out, which means you can test in the most demanding conditions.
- Operating Mode : Transmittance (%), Absorbance and Concentration
- Source Lamp : Xenon Flash
- Wavelength Range : 340 to 800 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy : ± 2 nm (range 340 – 800nm)
- Wavelength Selection : Automatic
- Wavelength Reproducibility : ± 0.1 nm
- Spectral bandwidth : 5 nm
- Photometric Measuring Range : 0 to 3 Abs (wavelength range 340 – 800 nm)
- Photometric Accuracy : ± 0.003 Abs @ 0.0 – 0.5 Abs
- Photometric Linearity : < 0.5 % (0.5 – 2.0 Abs)
- Stray Light : < 0.5% T@340nm with NaNO2
- Display : Graphical display 240 x 160 pixel (LCD, b/w, backlit)
- Data Logger : 500 measured values (Result, Date, Time, Sample ID, User ID acc. to GLP)
- Preprogrammed Methods : > 220
- User Programs : 50
- Sample Cell Compatibility : 13 / 16 mm and 1 inch round adapter, 1 inch square and 10x10mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 3.9 in x 7 in x 10.5 in (98 mm x 178 mm x 267 mm)
- Weight : 3.31 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Operating Conditions : 10 to 40 °C (50 – 104 °F), max. 80 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions : -30 to 60 °C (-22 to 140 °F), max. 80 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating : IP67
Reference : sea.hach.com