- Perform multiple tests faster
Complete more tests on site, get the results you need faster, allowing you to visit more sites in each shift. Perform up to four colorimetric and two probe based measurements in parallel 75% faster than with other methods.
- Less Variability
Automation and internal temperature control make the entire process consistent and repeatable, while applying the same processes as current Hach methods. Avoid manual steps that can introduce variability, even when performed by experienced testers.
- Less Hassle
A single instrument combines colorimetric and probe testing in a field kit that requires fewer bulky accessories. All chemicals and processes are entirely contained inside the Chemkey. There are no powder pillows or glass vials to handle.
- Drinking Water
- Clean Water
- Boiler Water
- Cooling Water
- Battery Requirements : Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Battery Life : >200 Chemkey tests per full battery charge
- Certifications : CE Compliant
- Detector : Silicon photodiode
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 258.3 mm x 130.8 mm x 58.9 mm
- Interfaces : Mini USB
- Measurement Modes : Transmittance (%), Absorbance (abs) and Concentration (Conc)
- Operating Temperature Range : 5 – 50 °C / maximum 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Protection Class : III
- Storage Conditions : -20 – 60 °C / maximum 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating : IP64
- Weight : 2.65 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Warranty : 1 year
Reference : sea.hach.com